Why hasn’t Leon vs Belal 2 been announced yet?

There is only one person that wants that fight. Belal himself.

Leon + Belal = Super strength NyQuil.
No

Belal def has his supporters on this site. The man deserves a title shot,even if no one wants it. Fuck what you want bitch. He did what you have to do to get one.

I guess they're reserving a PPV for England after UFC 300. My guess is they want to see how 300 comes together. If it doesn't need an extra title fight, they'll obv. throw Leon at that PPV.

Reactions: HHJ
Because no one cares about Bumlal BOOOOhammad.

bork1}
You cant clown Belal,you not man enough. You scared homie,you couldnt last two minutes in Belal's world. Thats why you dont wanna see this fight cos you all scared cowards. Lookit you,you scared now. Oh noes please dont let him take Leon's title away!!! Buuuurrrhhhuuuuurrr

Remember the name.

maxresdefault.jpg

seriously. blehal so entitled. but if he wins 3 more, then i could see an argument for him getting a shot.
This is just a joke and I don't want to start any political crap but.....

They are waiting to see if Belal can win the Hamas vs Israel war to truly "Earn" his title shot. <45><45><45>

This is just a joke and I don't want to start any political crap but.....

They are waiting to see if Belal can win the Hamas vs Israel war to truly "Earn" his title shot. <45><45><45>
maybe he should hang glide into the cage for his next fight and say “from the river to the sea, i am gonna beat leon’s ass be the mw champion of the ufc.” he’ll probably blow up after that. the title shot would be practically assured.

I hate that some people are hoping for the ufc to pass over belal

They're really dragging to the decision.

Maybe they do it to monitor fans reaction before actually making the final decision, and so far everyone thinks it's a waste of a slot for UFC 300

No

Belal def has his supporters on this site. The man deserves a title shot,even if no one wants it. Fuck what you want bitch. He did what you have to do to get one.
He does deserve a title shot for sure,
but that fight will be two guys trying to win by control and point fighting. No thanks.

as boring as he is, he deserves it at this point.

He does deserve a title shot for sure,
but that fight will be two guys trying to win by control and point fighting. No thanks.
Tough titty.
He earned a shot.
Time for him to get it.

The UFC could be waiting to see how the winner of Strickland/Dricus feels after the fight on Saturday. They’d probably rather have Strickland/Dricus vs Izzy on 300.

If the champ doesn’t want the quick turnaround then they’ll announce Edwards/Belal for 300.
I feel like this might be exactly the case.

I have the feeling that Leon is the hardest champ to deal with for the UFC. Very inactive, the situation has to be just right for him. So they probably can't nail him down to a date and location.

Back