Why hasn’t Leon vs Belal 2 been announced yet?

Georges isn't coming back. People need to just let that go.

Before he returned to fight Bisping, he never closed the door on a return. He's publicly said he is retired and will not fight again. Let the GOAT helax now.
Yeah just playing.
Seems people are getting bored at speculating this thing. Im stunned someone actually thought Weili vs Ysn was booked as the main event here.

Because no one wants to see an title fight that ends in eyepoke.

It will headline a card and probably sometime after 300. There is the very real possibility that it amounts to a dull decision affair. They may be thinking of loading up that card in case it's a flop. I'd prefer to see it co-main with a high level WMMA action fighter bout in case it is lacklustre. I always get a kick out of it when the women show up the men on the same card and make them look like duds. Gives the "men only" men grief.

Last edited:
Belal has been demanding a boxing match clause and Action Figures with life-like action

<Grimes01>

Nobody wants to watch Zzzlal fight :rolleyes:

Belal might still be in his prime, let's try again in few more years. UFC 400 maybe?

I think the UFC is waiting as long as they can and hoping a miracle will happen so they don't have to take a chance at having Belal as WW champ. Sucks for Belal, he could get screwed so more here.

There is only one person that wants that fight. Belal himself.

Leon + Belal = Super strength NyQuil.

Because they're trying to pay Leon 150K and Belal 75K to fight and they're both holding out for more.

Because Belal doesn’t deserve a title shot, he needs a few more wins to be considered
Change "a title shot" to "WW GOAT consideration" and its an unironic, truthful post.

Seriously tho, fresher WB, Burns, and Brady are better than any of Shavkats wins

Belal just isn’t box office unlike LOOK AT ME NOW! Leon rocky fucking Edwards

Because no one outside of like 5 people want to see Belal try to hold Leon for 25 mins and half of them only want to see it to see Belal get KTFO

Change "a title shot" to "WW GOAT consideration" and its an unironic, truthful post.

Seriously tho, fresher WB, Burns, and Brady are better than any of Shavkats wins

He went too far and you went even further smdh

The UFC doesn’t want to burn through all the excitement right away. Leon vs Belal 2 bags at least 500k PPV buys.

There’s definitely a reason this fight which has been rumoured for weeks now hasn’t been announced. Could be that Dana wants to put it out there with a badass headliner, or maybe there’s a chance that there’s a bigger fight in play for Leon?
I believe it will headline a card in the UK. I expect them back there in the summer

Back