Who is your …..

sorry, but no.
He is the one talking publicly about fighting next for the MW belt or he'd retire.
That's a stupid thing to do. Especially when you know you NEVER defended against someone from his WC.
And he got this fight mostly because his popularity (orfan Khabib fans).

Shit man, he didn't fight almost anyone within the top 10 of his own division.
Defend or leave your belt & Move up! But don't hold a division!!!

This is all common shit nowadays, and we can thank the double champs for that.

Israel needs to fight Khamzat to get some legitimacy on here apparently, so him.

Everyone acts like Khamzat is Swedish Khabib, but he hasn't done shit to prove it. Dude has 2 rounds cardio and easy 3 shots to give 1 after that. An old Usman gave him all he can handle, and he was on bad knees. I'd love to see Izzy silence some haters.

This is all common shit nowadays, and we can thank the double champs for that.
Indeed, but that's not one excuse to continuing doing it.
And I am not mad at champions looking for a different challenge than defend the belt.
But you must clean up the top 5 from your own division before thinking about that.

When you just fought TWICE against someone from other division, it's asinine to demand another one.

I didn’t say Charles ran …..I’m sure he was hurt ….But the division moves on ….now Charles has to fight for a shot
why? he is in the top of the division. And unlike Islam, he fought those guys and beat them up already.

Indeed, but that's not one excuse to continuing doing it.
And I am not mad at champions looking for a different challenge than defend the belt.
But you must clean up the top 5 from your own division before thinking about that.

When you just fought TWICE against someone from other division, it's asinine to demand another one.

Can't fault these guys for trying to make money.
I don't like it either sir.

Can't fault these guys for trying to make money.
I don't like it either sir.
Why can't I?
It's detrimental to the sport.

Besides, they COULD have some common sense and defend against their own WC first, THEN try for a second belt.
Going straight to 3 fights all outside of your own WC is just wrong! And unfair.

Last edited:
Why can't I?
It's detrimental to the sport.

Besides, they COULD have some common sense and defend against their own WC first, THEN try for a second belt.
Going straight to 3 fights all outside of your own WC is just wrong! And unfair.

I feel like a minimum of 3-5 defenses should be required to try for double champ status tbh.

I feel like a minimum of 3-5 defenses should be required to try for double champ status tbh.
I would subscribe to that!!

But at the end of the day, I blame the UFC, who allowed this circus!
Now the clowns were let loose and we are the ones watching it.

I would subscribe to that!!

But at the end of the day, I blame the UFC, who allowed this circus!
Now the clowns were let loose and we are the ones watching it.
I 100% agree it was the UFC's fault for opening that door sir.

Back