Ufc agenda is so OBVIOUS

Tom was already told that Stipe/Jones will be a dual retirement fight. Personally, I'd want Jones on my legacy and be the first guy to beat him but Tom doesn't really seem to care.
He cares, he said this after the fight.
“I've seen Jon talking nice stuff about me on a podcast as well, it's really nice. Obviously it's always nice to hear nice things about you, but from someone like that who I massively look up to, even more so.

“Thank you, Jon. Just give me the opportunity, Jon. Let me do it, give me my dream fight. Why not? I've just achieved my dream now. Give me my dream fight! Let me fight for my legacy now, please.”

Yep, we need to see decrepit old Stipe fight for the title after he's been sidelined for 3 years since getting KTFO in a fight that wasn't competitive for a second.

Agreed. The HW title has pretty much turned into a participation trophy for old guys at the end of their fighting careers

Sad to see.

What is the agenda? Jones is out and isn't going to be fighting anyone for a while. Stipe doesn't have 8 months, and it wasn't that interesting if it did happen this year, let alone next year when Stipe's even older and won't have won a fight for 4 years and there's a interim champ that isn't really very interim. Jones can either come back and fight Aspinall or he can retire, and I'm leaning 70/30 towards him just announcing that he's retiring sometime after the new year.

Pereira now has #2 and #3 live gates in

Madison Square Garden.... history.

They should consider making that guy a favorite.

BTW.. I agree with you.. just sayin.

Alex isn't a draw, people bought tickets for Jones and Izzy.

Maybe If Aspinall was to really talk shit about him. Jones has a huge ego.

I've heard people say this before, but when has it ever affected his fighting? No one's gotten under is skin inside the octagon, as far as I can recall, and if his ego is on display, it's only because he's intentionally choosing to beat world-class fighters at their own games.

Back