Who is your …..

At this level anyone can win in a given day, and Charles lost pretty bad.
Then he had a chance at redemption and decided to spar hard close to the fight and lost that opportunity.

Islam was ready to fight and Charles pulled out...not Islam sir.
Indeed but getting hurt happens in this sport. Training camp is oftentimes a lot harder than the fight itself.

But demanding to fight someone from another division AGAIN (or he'll retire).....that was all Islam.

BTW, what about them Celtics??? 18th Banner or not??? (I think yes)

Indeed but getting hurt happens in this sport. Training camp is oftentimes a lot harder than the fight itself.

But demanding to fight someone from another division AGAIN (or he'll retire).....that was all Islam.

Entitled little pricks …..crying because they had to click on the thread …….100% had to click on it by law ? Spoiled catty bitches

Of course you can.
A win over someone as Charles is as likely to happen as him KO'ing his opponent.

Charles is beatable but dangerous. So Islam can keep from fighting him, it's a good business decision.
Especially since he can pick outside his WC... which is all he is trying to do.
They were scheduled to rematch and Charles pulled out

He didn't demand Volk, the was all on the UFC.
I haven't watched anything other than fighting since 2004, so I have no idea whats going on in basketball sir.

Favourite current UFC Fighter and if you could play matchmaker….who would you have your favourite fighter fight next and why

Jon Jones is my favourite current fighter and I’d like to see him fight Tom Aspinall next….Tom a bit unproven , but seems dangerous…..Stipe has been inactive
Alex Pereira and I like to see him fight Khalil Roundtree. Pure violence.

He didn't demand Volk, the was all on the UFC.
I haven't watched anything other than fighting since 2004, so I have no idea whats going on in basketball sir.
Dang! Well, C's are doing good.

HOWEVER, I disagree with you.
Because even if he didn't refuse fighting someone from another division, his replacement was ALSO Volk... which was more than strange, since they had already announced the replacement...
...and after fighting for the second time with Volk, he demands to fight for another belt or retirement???
Sorry, I have no sympathy for that.

I may get flamed here but I honestly think Mighty Mouse would have a good shot against Pantoja even in 2024 at 36, 37 years old, however old he is.
I agree. I just don't think he has anything left to prove and want to see him retire before he's taking a second too long to answer questions.

Dang! Well, C's are doing good.

HOWEVER, I disagree with you.
Because even if he didn't refuse fighting someone from another division, his replacement was ALSO Volk... which was more than strange, since they had already announced the replacement...
...and after fighting for the second time with Volk, he demands to fight for another belt or retirement???
Sorry, I have no sympathy for that.

You're smarter than that sir, that whole thing was the UFC's decision.

Go Celts.

Entitled little pricks …..crying because they had to click on the thread …….100% had to click on it by law ? Spoiled catty bitches
In order to figure out what the thread is, yeah, they did. If only there was some sort of way to let people know what the discussion is  before they click

I guess my favorite 2 guys to watch now are Alex and Khamzat and I'd like to see them fight

You're smarter than that sir, that whole thing was the UFC's decision.

Go Celts.
sorry, but no.
He is the one talking publicly about fighting next for the MW belt or he'd retire.
That's a stupid thing to do. Especially when you know you NEVER defended against someone from his WC.
And he got this fight mostly because his popularity (orfan Khabib fans).

Shit man, he didn't fight almost anyone within the top 10 of his own division.
Defend or leave your belt & Move up! But don't hold a division!!!

no, I did answer by ignoring your bait.
Getting injured is not the same as running from a fight.
but you already knew that.
I didn’t say Charles ran …..I’m sure he was hurt ….But the division moves on ….now Charles has to fight for a shot

Back