Who is your …..

Same as OP
Jones - fight Tom Aspinall
Volk - already fighting. I'd like to see him stay and continue cementing his legacy at FW, rather than fighting Islam all the time
Robert Whittaker - I think his days of being champ is long gone. I'd like to see him rack up a few wins and show that he is still an elite fighter who can hang at the top

Poirier
Rematch with Gaethje
- They are 1 - 1
- Garanteed stand up WAR
- Want to see 5 rounds this time
- They finished each other so far, so high chance for a finish
- BMF title on the line, lol
- Good money fight for both

Favourite current UFC Fighter and if you could play matchmaker….who would you have your favourite fighter fight next and why

Jon Jones is my favourite current fighter and I’d like to see him fight Tom Aspinall next….Tom a bit unproven , but seems dangerous…..Stipe has been inactive
Probably Jiri. I'm happy with his next scheduled match. I do fear a Ferguson style fall in his future though.

Also Shavkat. 1 more good fight then a TS.

Jiri and Shavkat for quite some time now. Plenty of guys I like in and out other UFC but they’re the two champion caliber fighters I adore. Love me some RIZIN and M-1.

favorite fighter right now is jiri

fights i want to see in mma:
- islam vs leon
- leon vs shavkat
- shavkat vs khamzat
- khamzat vs jiri
- pereira vs magomed
- jones vs aspinall
- jones vs ngannou

fights i want to see in boxing:
- fury vs usyk
- bivol vs beterbiev

Can you really call it running if you smashed a guy once already sir?
Of course you can.
A win over someone as Charles is as likely to happen as him KO'ing his opponent.

Charles is beatable but dangerous. So Islam can keep from fighting him, it's a good business decision.
Especially since he can pick outside his WC... which is all he is trying to do.

Jamahill was in my group of favourite. I want see him against Prince of All Violence Jiri for #JustBangGod classic. I respect Jiri his #AmericanGumption and his adoption of #BlueCollarCulture lifestyle, so I was no mad whoever win or lose.

Either way, you was if possible place even small amount of respect on Jamahill his name. Just 1-2 respect gesture each day can change his career trajectory for life. Any amount was help.

15959485738984-e1595948670497.jpg
#GodBless #PeaceBeWithYou #injesushisname

Of course you can.
A win over someone as Charles is as likely to happen as him KO'ing his opponent.

Charles is beatable but dangerous. So Islam can keep from fighting him, it's a good business decision.
Especially since he can pick outside his WC... which is all he is trying to do.

At this level anyone can win in a given day, and Charles lost pretty bad.
Then he had a chance at redemption and decided to spar hard close to the fight and lost that opportunity.

Islam was ready to fight and Charles pulled out...not Islam sir.

I am impressed with all the fighters and would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of them … for all they do to their bodies… (starts to break down) it’s still real to me… damnit!

My favorite current fighter is Justin Gaethje. For a long time I wanted him vs Conor: big payday, fame with casuals, and we get to see him brutalize Conor McGregor. Honestly I think the time for that has passed though. It feels beneath him at this point with how far Conor has fallen…

It would take a specific set of circumstances but I want JG to get another title shot. He would be a heavy underdog against Islam (rightfully so), but he has a chance imo. In my mind Islam is a better matchup for Gaethje than Khabib was.

The Holloway fight for the BMF sounds pretty fun too though

Charles Olivera. Give me Islam, I want to Charles to get the belt back.

Favourite current UFC Fighter and if you could play matchmaker….who would you have your favourite fighter fight next and why

Jon Jones is my favourite current fighter and I’d like to see him fight Tom Aspinall next….Tom a bit unproven , but seems dangerous…..Stipe has been inactive
Mine is Islam and him vs Shavkat for the WW title would be fire.

Still active ( barely ) Teh Chris Weidman.
I would like to see the rubber ( leg ) match against Anderoid Silva.

Back