• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who does Rogan want Alex to fight at Heavyweight?

Oh hes no SHERDOG MOD like your estesmed self, but I think he's probably doing better than you. Also imagine pointing out the THC and DMT, while calling yourself "Substance Abuse". Pot meet kettle....
Clown 🤡
Just because Rogan has more money than the poster doesn't mean anything he said isn't true. Rogan is extremely full of shit on his podcast and in his UFC commentary.

The commentators and presentation the UFC has could really use a HUGE upgrade. In some ways, the UFC events are resembling something more like the WWE.

There is only one guy for him to fight at HW now, and that's Jones. He has the real belt, and he has the name value that would make Pereira a guaranteed legend if he won. Imagine being the first guy to beat Jones AND be the first guy to win 3 belts, in 3 different divisions? That my friend, may be undisputed GOAT! Unfortunately, it will probably won't happen. UFC and Jones still want Miocic, but I think a fight between Jones and Pereira may be one of the biggest selling PPV's ever!

Just because Rogan has more money than the poster doesn't mean anything he said isn't true. Rogan is extremely full of shit on his podcast and in his UFC commentary.

The commentators and presentation the UFC has could really use a HUGE upgrade. In some ways, the UFC events are resembling something more like the WWE.
I'm not talking just money. He's got connections, success, women......hes been very successful . He's the OG commentator.

If Alex beats Ank, then a move up to HW is the right thing.

At heavyweight he fights Aspinall(or blades) or Jones. Noone else matters.

Ideally, you'd like to see the HW belt unified before Alex challenges for it so he doesn't get a bunch of haters if he were to beat Tom.. then Alex is 3* division champ... the * being that one was interim belt.

I think the Jones/Pereira is a super fight like only Jones/Ngannou is.

Alex is a 2 division kickboxing champ and 2 division ufc champ with highlight reel after highlight reel of knockout wins. One of the most decorated MMA champs... ever(?).

If any current fight has a case to be made that could add to Jon Jones legacy by beating it would be Alex and likewise a win over Jones at HW for Alex would be incredible for his legacy.

Rogan is a no talent ass clown idiot who's done enough DMT, THC and Alpha Brain to ensure almost everything he says is on the edge irrationality. He's a hyperbolic Diamond MMA cup salesman. A shill of the highest order. He spawned Brendan Schaub on us as a legitimate media personality. Tune him out.
Joe wants MMA to take place on an open field instead of a cage or a ring. He also wants to remove gloves all together and have MMA be bare knuckle. Guy is crazy

Oh hes no SHERDOG MOD like your estesmed self, but I think he's probably doing better than you. Also imagine pointing out the THC and DMT, while calling yourself "Substance Abuse". Pot meet kettle....
Clown 🤡

Joe, is that you?

{<jimmies}

You probably kissing your bosses ass 24/7 but calling people like Rogan and Bisping shill lollll
I hope you are younger than 25, otherwise being a grown ass man and hating some stranger like that is so pathetic

You must be shit at your job to cry over two people who are so bad at their's. Add another L to 'lolll', and it'll perfectly encapsulate your account history.

<goldie>

Rogan is a no talent ass clown idiot who's done enough DMT, THC and Alpha Brain to ensure almost everything he says is on the edge irrationality. He's a hyperbolic Diamond MMA cup salesman. A shill of the highest order. He spawned Brendan Schaub on us as a legitimate media personality. Tune him out.
He's also mutated into a ninja turtle

Jon would fight Pereira because he knows he can win the grappling.

I personally love active champions, and Ankalaev is not only an interesting test, he deserves it too. Let's see where 205 stands after that one.

maybe we get that grappling match with anthony Smith. Ank is the only fight I'd be interested in at LHW but HW leaves lots of options, Jones, Stipe, Gane, Tom, lots of fresh faces. plus he is 37 soon so might as well strike while the iron is hot.

Last time I saw Jones was the champion. I don't see where that isn't clear.
Aspinall is the interim.

Everything seems pretty well defined. With this being said, if he moved up, Alex could fight Jones after the Stipe fight if Jones wins.

Also, let me add that Tom «can't defend straights» Aspinall would probably get murked with a left down the center pretty fast as he seems not to be able to see straight shots coming his way.

Last edited:
The UFC has learned, arguably from Conor and Chael, to plant multiple seeds for future harvest.

If all goes ACCORDING TO PLAN the future is crystal clear

HW semi finals

1 Jones vs 4* Stipe
2 Aspinal vs 3 Blaydes

Winner 1v4 vs winner 2 v3

LHW = Alex vs Ank

What they are doing is taking the guy who generates TONS of fan interest and at this point genuine respect, who saved UFC 300 and UFC 303 international fight week and setting him up as an alternate in the HW tourney.

That's all folks.

Don't overthink it.
It aint rocket appliances.
<Y2JSmirk>

Back