• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri deserves the TS more than Ankalaev

gonna laugh when all the Poatan haters see Ank get torched with one punch in the first round when he tries to clinch and move on to the next excuse
Poatan can do that but in order to do that , first you need to agree to fight Ankalaev.
by the way, there is also a possibility that Ankalaev beats the shit out of Poatan so badly that he moves back to MW

No. 3 guys sat cage side gave their OPINION on the result of the fight. Its subjective.

Obviously the fight being scored a draw is fact, we’re not arguing about what Wikipedia says.
3 judges sat cageside and their professional opinions are the only ones that matter.

But that pretty much is Ankalaev. He fought Jan for the title which was deemed a draw, then beat Walker and now he wants another title fight.

He didn't lose. Jiri got knocked the fuck out 7 months ago. How about just give the guy who hasn't lost in 6 years a title shot? It's the most appealing matchup.

Reactions: TR1
If you don’t care about validity then sure. You’re not gonna be someone I care to talk to anyway if you live like that
Taking the judges result is literally the definition of validity.
Oh, you don’t want to talk to me cause I don’t share your invalid opinion? Boo hoo, you egotistical dimwit.

Taking the judges result is literally the definition of validity.
Oh, you don’t want to talk to me cause I don’t share you’re invalid opinion? Boo hoo, you egotistical dimwit.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Jiri was getting technically out struck by Rakic before his finishing sequence. Do we need to see Poatan beat him again?
That stuff is a red herring. I hate it when people say "X win doesn't really matter because ...".

I'm not saying Jiri deserves the rematch. I don't think he does. But a win is a win. Saying "X fighter was losing until he won the fight" is dumb IMO.

You let 3 guys sitting cage side TELL you the result rather than watching it for yourself. That’s how you know you’re a casual. Stupid old cuck
i only remember him getting his legs destroyed by polish power

i only remember him getting his legs destroyed by polish power

All I can remember is Jan telling Ank he won after the fight, but yeah, you guys all know more than Jan about how his fights went, and the judges know more than Jan too. Those judges are literally perfect

Alex will knock them both out :)

All I can remember is Jan telling Ank he won after the fight, but yeah, you guys all know more than Jan about how his fights went, and the judges know more than Jan too. Those judges are literally perfect
U are given free title shot because absolutely lucky circumstance and u decide to boring point fight and not to risk anything....both of them lost, just accept it. So as i said his best win is vs Anthony Smitrh which is absolutely out of his prime and is going to be gatekeeper at the best right now. Also could u please tell me why Ankalaev didnt want fight for title shot vs Jiri?.... Ask urself, truth will be hard to accept...:D

He didn't lose. Jiri got knocked the fuck out 7 months ago. How about just give the guy who hasn't lost in 6 years a title shot? It's the most appealing matchup.
Ank should have lost 7 months ago when he blatantly threw an illegal strike ending the fight against Walker. For whatever stupid reason it was deemed a NC. And of course before that he somehow was given a draw in a fight he clearly lost 3 rounds. You can keep saying he hasn't lost in 6 years but those of us who actually watch the fights know whats up. Jiri knocking out Rekic is a bigger win than anything on Ankalev's resume. He's also the former champ, something Ank is not.

Having said all that, I want to see Ank get the next shot. Poatan will knock him the fuck out and he can rage quit the UFC again like he did after the Jan loss. But I'm not going to pretend he clearly deserves it because "he hasn't lost in 6 years!"

For whatever stupid reason it was deemed a NC
Because it was in Abu Dhabi and Russian fighters are "home" fighters there basically. Do you think that its just a coincidence that Ankalaev now reportedly cant get visa anywhere else than in Saudi Arabia for fight? Same with Chimaev...

U are given free title shot because absolutely lucky circumstance and u decide to boring point fight and not to risk anything....both of them lost, just accept it. So as i said his best win is vs Anthony Smitrh which is absolutely out of his prime and is going to be gatekeeper at the best right now. Also could u please tell me why Ankalaev didnt want fight for title shot vs Jiri?.... Ask urself, truth will be hard to accept...:D

I am not Ankalaev. You are not Jiri Prochazka.

Go and look at my post history - I’m a fan of Jiri way more than Ank, but I don’t let that cloud my judgement. Stop acting like Jiris wife

Back