What's with the hate for Jamahal Hill?

Sure it is. That guy tried to LIE and gaslight and paint the person he was speaking to as being some kind of woman beater. For saying women shouldn't be able to physically assault men with impunity. Supporting that nonsense isn't feminism, it's not morally right. It doesn't put you on some high horse. If anything it sets women back centuries by saying they're essentially children and can't be held accountable for their behavior but men can.

NOT challenging this lying ass nonsense everywhere you see it has lead to these insane people taking over society. You give an inch and these psychopaths take a mile. It's the duty of every rational adult male to challenge this utter bs every time they see it.
But that didn't happen, did it? Dana was grabbing her, pulling her, and preventing her from leaving, so he put his hands on her. And I've got any amount of money to bet that if anyone grabbed at Jamahal Hill's dumb ass the same way, he would have started swinging, and his brother can probably attest to that. So again, Hill's take SHOULD have been applied to Dana, but he put it on the woman.

But that didn't happen, did it? Dana was grabbing her, pulling her, and preventing her from leaving, so he put his hands on her. And I've got any amount of money to bet that if anyone grabbed at Jamahal Hill's dumb ass the same way, he would have started swinging, and his brother can probably attest to that. So again, Hill's take SHOULD have been applied to Dana, but he put it on the woman.
So AFAIK there's no history of Hill ever having any DV incidents. But purely because he expressed an opinion that women shouldn't feel like they can openly assault men whenever they want, you feel comfortable slandering him by saying in what situations he would or wouldn't assault a woman. It's telling to me that so many people like you are so comfortable doing that routinely yet think you are on the moral high ground.

It's not very mature behavior to automatically slander anyone and everyone you think might be on a different team than you. I meant what I said about that attitude being a huge part of what is wrong with modern society. Disagree with me? No need to talk it out I'll just jump straight to calling you Hitler. Again, a very adult way of approaching a discussion.

Was it right for him to hit her? NO. Was it right for her to hit him? Also NO. Adults need to keep their hands to themselves. NOBODY should be getting physical male or female and NOBODY should be making excuses for them when they do. Just because men are capable of a greater degree of physical harm that doesn't make physical assault by women ok. That's nonsense.
I never tried to justify her hitting him and I never tried to excuse women being violent towards men, dum dum. Me saying men shouldn't hit women isn't me condoning women hitting men. Quit trying to spin the narrative.

It's a weird hill (no pun intended, douche bag) you're choosing to die on defending a man who was just recently arrested for beating his own brother and who incessantly makes threats of violence to anyone who dares to criticize him. If it makes me a white knight to not be anything like you, then i'll fly that flag proudly.

Lol at this attempt to spin the narrative. Glover had just lost his title by getting subbed in the last round by Jiri in a fight he was winning. Hill beat him more impressively than Jiri did. Hill is also the only fighter to KO Santos at light heavyweight.

Glover retired because he was 42 and literally an old fart. He looks like someones cool grandpa training Poatan. Jiri isn't the best, but he still got it done. Hill not closing the show means something.

Santos lmao. He lost 4 of his last 5 fights leading up to Hill. Are you making a joke?

I dont have any problems with Hill , he surprised the shit out of me a few times...i really didnt expect him to do the things he has but theres no denying the dude was the Champ and hes coming for his belt...

I think if he goes out and dusts Alex... He wont be brushed off anymore... I dont think its hate people just brush him off..

I didnt think he was anything special till his last two fights...just being honest...

I never tried to justify her hitting him and I never tried to excuse women being violent towards men, dum dum. Me saying men shouldn't hit women isn't me condoning women hitting men. Quit trying to spin the narrative.

It's a weird hill (no pun intended, douche bag) you're choosing to die on defending a man who was just recently arrested for beating his own brother and who incessantly makes threats of violence to anyone who dares to criticize him. If it makes me a white knight to not be anything like you, then i'll fly that flag proudly.
That's NOT what I said. check your original posts. You accused @blaseblase of being someone that gets off on women being abused because he disagreed with you. and that's gross.

You're a fucking retard.
I said AFAIK I'm not tmz guy. And a fight between two men isn't in the same category as beating your wife or gf (without knowing all the details)

That's NOT what I said. check your original posts. You accused @blaseblase of being someone that gets off on women being abused because he disagreed with you. and that's gross.
Because what I said wasn't a misrepresentation of what Jamahal Hill was saying. And I imagine someone who refuses to/pretends not to acknowledge that Hill is very obviously condoning violence towards women probably agrees with his position.

What's gross is having 50,000 posts on an outdated karate forum. That alone should get you on some sort of watchlist.

Outspoken, confident, ummm "Michigan" fighters don't get a lot of love from the MMA community. I've got a bet with a buddy that all of the patriotic "USA" chanting fans will conveniently just ignore Hill is an American and will side with Pereira. I don't hate Hill for being confident, cocky, declaring that he's going to KO Alex standing.. that's what a competitor should do. I did find his social media rants cringe and showing lack of self awareness. A fighter shouldn't care what fanboys say.

I do think he's being heavily underestimated by the fanbase in his upcoming fight. As great as Alex is, it's not a foregone conclusion that he's going to breeze past Hill. Hill as a great chance of winning via KO as he always does.

Come off it. He was 100% condoning it. Judging by you dick riding him I'm sure you get off on violence towards women too. Fucking weirdo.

This is who you're saying doesn't condone violence towards women. Using the old "they wanted equality" trope to excuse hitting them. I truly hope no women ever let you get near them.

There are two logical cultures in this world, one is women and men are equal and if woman hits a man, man gives her the receipt. The other is where you can't hit a woman but in that culture you would never see a woman hit or swear to a guy, they know their place. ''You can't hit a woman'' comes from patriarchy. Your western feminist logic want best of the both worlds. You think women can act like a man in the western world and men can't hit them like in the eastern world lul
Majority of the women in the world think like Jamahal btw, so you can get all that western feminists by simping we don't need them. We have that traditional beauties all around the world and they don't try to attack us but if they ever do, they know what's coming to them

Loss by tko.
Lol. That's definitely not a ko
True, true. But "someone is getting at least technically knocked out" would not sound as good and the small liberties I took don't really detract from the point that there are a bunch of finishes in Hill's fights.

(should have written "finishes", I just did not think enough when I posted it)

The irrational hatred he gets makes me a bigger fan. War Hill!!

111750.gif

The level of disrespect I'm seeing is ridiculous. People are acting like he's Belal Muhammad or something. He's an entertaining fighter, a knockout artist, and stylistically he's a fantastic matchup with Pereira that will likely result in someone getting knocked out. And you can't argue he doesn't deserve this fight, he's the former champion who never lost the title in a fight and only had to give it up due to injury. It's the obvious fight to make between the two best fighters in the world.

He be black

Wait, what am I missing? What's wrong with his comments?

A woman started a fight with her husband.

It's 2023/2024, if a woman hits you, you hit them back. She might not be a woman at all.
The
Damn now i like ''Jamal''

Just to clarify, there was a big fight in this forum during the Dana incident. I made a tongue in cheek comment about gender equality Era kicking in and people jumped in got really personal with insults and others jumped in and holy fuck the thread was like 225 pages or something crazy.

That being said, I personally do not agree with hitting women. My recommendation is to leave her and just flee from the situation. On a personal level, if I am associating with a woman who is willing to get physical, then I completely fucked up big time and I have to begrudgingly take the L and move on from her. No going back either.

But yeah, those posts made a lot of his supporters into haters.

Well he’s simply at best an average LHW who won the belt because the division is a joke. He’s an exciting fighter though but it’s not like anyone tunes in to watch “the best of the best” unless you are a deluded Pereira nuthugger.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back