News Jamahal Hill arrested for domestic violence after altercation with brother

How you fuckin "hire" your family to clean your house? And as a UFC champ, to boot.

Can't talk about the details, since they're scarce. I think the fair assumption is that Jamahal hired James BECAUSE of the disuse and rotting, but I wouldn't be surprised at the possibility of this being a misreport and it was in disuse and rotting due to the cleaning not happening.

Whatever the case, I'm sure when Jamahal says “I just can’t wait for the truth to be told in court. I will wait for that day and I look forward to that day. The people who know me and know my character and truly, truly rock with me and know who I am, hold onto that and stay true to that. That’s all I’m a say on that,” that there's very little doubt he's off-base, and has no idea how wrong he is.
I haven't heard any reports about Jamahal being threatened at all. Ive heard about him being a bad dad, about his brother not cleaning his place, but none about Jamahal being threatened. If you're a fighter or armed you have a responsibility to be exponentially more patient because of the danger you possess

Again there's a lot of blanks to fill but it's not looking good

FYI sherdoggers, there's more info in the article if you read it instead of just OPs summary.

I'm betting that the guy who posts Redpill stuff all day everyday really does suck at being a good dad to his daughter. Idk. James might also suck too.

I dunno man. If this was some random stranger that's one thing but family disputes are messy. This is his brother so I'm sure there's a lot more to this than some cleaning argument. I'll wait for more details before I crucify the guy.

tbf, it does detail the police report, which should have both sides fairly represented, but that's just not the case with police reports in practice
It says Jamahal Hill said "I want to speak with my lawyer"

Which means that he, correctly, asserted his right to remain silent and withhold his statement and his side of the story until he has had an opportunity to consult legal council, which is 100% the most advisable course of actions any time there are police involved and you could potentially be charged with a crime.

I haven't heard any reports about Jamahal being threatened at all. Ive heard about him being a bad dad, about his brother not cleaning his place, but none about Jamahal being threatened. If you're a fighter or armed you have a responsibility to be exponentially more patient because of the danger you possess

Again there's a lot of blanks to fill but it's not looking good
Yeah, nothing is gonna look good for him. Judging by his past reactions and behaviors, he's just an idiot who thinks he's in the right in some way and that justifies him to some degree in the face of the law.

The whole trained fighter thing isn't an actual thing. It's not like the training teaches you how to be calm so you can make better conflict avoidant decisions. It just makes you better at avoiding damage in a non-avoidable conflict. And he's nowhere near smart enough to make good decisions in the first place or determine when conflict can be avoided. As documented by his inconsolable seething on that bus while trying to gather up gangs of people together to fight some protestors with him.

Bryce thinks the world is flat and I'm still not sure Jamahal isn't the dumbest fighter in the UFC

According to the report, the UFC fighter and his brother made an agreement for James and his wife to clean Jamahal’s house for $300, which had been left vacant and without electricity, causing food to rot and spoil. The argument began at around 7 p.m. local time “about the house being cleaned” and “other family matters” before — according to the alleged victim — Hill “took off his shirt and got in his face” before allegedly punching his brother in the face, “knocking him to the ground.”

The report states that, according to James, he stood back up when his wife tried to stand between the two, before Jamahal “reached around James’ wife and punched James in the face once again causing him to fall and become dazed.” The officer notes that James had a tooth knocked out during the alleged dispute, and James’ face had “significant swelling.”

Further details in the case report obtained by MMA Fighting states that the argument really got heated when James “asked Jamahal why he never texted his own daughter that was at their house for Thanksgiving” and accused Jamahal of “being disrespectful to women and abandoning his own daughter,” and the first punch Jamahal threw was an alleged “sucker punch.” The report states that James “debated whether or not to call the police” because he “didn’t want to ruin Jamahal’s UFC fighting career,” but multiple text messages from James to Jamahal asking for a reason why the alleged assault happened and asking for “an apology” were not responded to.

An unidentified witness corroborated James’ story, according to the report, and added that Jamahal took off his shirt because James was allegedly “speaking truth,” and that when standing in between the brothers, Jamahal did not touch her while allegedly delivering the second punch to James. The witness stated that “Jamahal’s three kids were in the room when the incident occurred.”

Anybody “still rocking” with Sweet Dreams after this cowardly act? Not only does he sucker punch his brother in front of his 3 kids, but allegedly abandons his daughter too. Dude is front runner for POS of the year.

Lol Jamahal honestly sounds like a fucking asshole.

Anyone who immediately resorts to violence over a matter that can be solved with words (especially a trained martial artist) is an emotionally unstable dipshit who should prob face a bit of punishment and think about what they did.

I dunno man. If this was some random stranger that's one thing but family disputes are messy. This is his brother so I'm sure there's a lot more to this than some cleaning argument. I'll wait for more details before I crucify the guy.
Yea and for all I know this is just how his family deals with problems, and they will be cool again in another week or two. Might even be a older brother who used to kick Jamahals ass for less stuff when they were kids

Yea and for all I know this is just how his family deals with problems, and they will be cool again in another week or two. Might even be a older brother who used to kick Jamahals ass for less stuff when they were kids
I've been in some spats with my bro before but never been remotely close to doing something like calling the cops.

giphy.gif

I've been in some spats with my bro before but never been remotely close to doing something like calling the cops.
Like I said some families are just different. And does it even say who actually called the police? Was it his brother, his brother's wife, a neighbor listening to the commotion?

Like I said some families are just different. And does it even say who actually called the police? Was it his brother, his brother's wife, a neighbor listening to the commotion?
Believe it says the brother after texting Jamahal multiple times for an explanation on the assault without answer

Shill has positioned himself as one of Dana's cum rags (and like any rag, he will be disposed of soon enough), which means he will get extra legal help and won't face any disciplinary issues over something like this.

It's generally a bad long-term strategy to try to make yourself a U Fight Cheap bottom bitch, but a key exception is if you get yourself in legal trouble, because helping you protects their own image.

Shill may have major future problems because he seems like a complete mong, but not because of this incident.

My brother and I had our last fist fight in our mid 20s, but neither of us have ever escalated it past that with cops or weapons or any other idiocy. We're from a part of the world where brothers fist fighting each other in their fuckin 50s is very normal. People are coming down hard on Jamal, but from what both sides have said, it really sounds like Jamal's family situation isn't as black and white as some are trying to make it seem.
To me it sounds like Jamals family has been pulling at his pockets since he became champion, there was a dispute over some minute amount of money, Jamal's brother started insulting him about how he "doesn't care about his family" or similar and brought up how he's even a bad father for not calling his daughter on Thanksgiving, as parasitic individuals will try to rectify their taking from you by linking themselves to someone else you should inexorably care for and therefore support, and it escalated from there. Just the way Jamal's brother phrased it "I was conflicted with calling the police because I knew it would ruin Jamal's career as a fighter"
Okay, but you did it anyway? He didn't call the police to save his life, he called the police to press charges. If it's your brother, that's bitch shit, especially if you know you said some shit to instigate it, and especially if you know it's going to put a dent in his career that you're probably living off if he's paying your wife $300 to clean his house.
I haven't had to deal with any of it with my immediate family thankfully, but some people just have shitty family members dealt to them. I'll reserve judgement for whether it's Jamal or his brother until after all the facts are out.

Don't really care what was said - you as a professional fighter should not be putting hands on anyone, especially family.

Scumbag.

Back