News Jamahal Hill arrested for domestic violence after altercation with brother

Lol, Mike Tyson actually said in an interview that is was bullshit in like the late 80s.

I grew up thinking the same thing to be honest sir lol
I yield. I must indeed confess my rhetorical skills are slipping. I made a thread about a related issue in the Mayberry quite a while ago, but try as I may I can't find it.

I was moderately confident that comic book classifieds would be an adequate "absurdism" to trigger recognition of my intent, but alas I was mistaken.

At no point should brothers fighting ever be public news, neither should it ever be allowed to go to court

Brothers fighting is a necessary part of building brotherly love.

We fight, we hate, we love, and we ALWAYS have each other's back when outsiders overstep... regardless of whether we're in the hate phase or love phase of our relationship.

Just Bro Stuff
You're talking as if they are teenagers, this is a pro fighter in his 30's. I don't know of many brothers still fighting each other in their 30's

For a forum centered around fucking violence in a cage, I'm always kind of amused by how many of you get seriously ruffled by the thought of two guys fighting for real, not for sport.

I don't condone it, but good god damn it is not near the shocking moral crisis some of you cushion pansies make it out to be.

Last edited:
You're talking as if they are teenagers, this is a pro fighter in his 30's. I don't know of many brothers still fighting each other in their 30's
if my older brother came over here right now i kick his azz and then give him a hug ask what he wanted sir and we re in 50s...
old-guys-fight-hermana

giphy.gif

A brother's Love is a Brothers love heh

And this is why the "you know what assumptions do" cliche exists!
For the millionth and the last time.. At the time I posted, the first post was only that he was arrested for domestic violence. Nothing more.

What would you think that was about? Also, that’s why I wrote ”say it ain’t so”

<{titihmm}>

For a forum centered around fucking violence in a cage, in always kind of amused by how many of you get seriously ruffled by the thought of two guys fighting for real, not for sport.

I don't condone it, but good god damn it is not near the shocking moral crisis some of you cushion pansies make it out to be.

The worst part is that jamahel is a highly skilled pro fighter beating the shit out his brother who is not. It is similar to a regular everyday man beating his wife. She has no chance and is forced to endure serious bodily harm. Jamahal committed felony assault.

I yield. I must indeed confess my rhetorical skills are slipping. I made a thread about a related issue in the Mayberry quite a while ago, but try as I may I can't find it.

I was moderately confident that comic book classifieds would be an adequate "absurdism" to trigger recognition of my intent, but alas I was mistaken.

Oh I caught it but maybe I just came off wrong sir, I apologize ;)

Brother on brother violence is the most acceptable form of domestic violence. Unless it comes out that his brother is down syndrome or some shit.
Even when one is a highly trained, Top 5 LHW mixed martial artist and the other is an everyday Joe?

Can't say there was any emotion Involved In something so small. You tried to act like the judge, from an imaginary exalted position.

In doing so, exposed your own weakness.

I simply called it out.

I mean if you retrace our steps in this thread, you'll see this all started with you getting upset that I said Jamahal Hill is a stupid, unhinged lunatic. You made a snarky comment directed towards me and I responded. I called you dumb, which obviously hurt your feelings, because you've been speaking in proverbs and doing your damndest to use big words ever since. And you act like you're taking the high road, but you keep replying to me every single time. It's like you literally can't help yourself. Must be a thing stupid and emotional people do.

I'm sorry a fighter you're a fan of is a deranged, sociopathic dummy, AstralPanda. Maybe you guys can take night classes together or something.

For a forum centered around fucking violence in a cage, I'm always kind of amused by how many of you get seriously ruffled by the thought of two guys fighting for real, not for sport.

Big difference between signing a contract to fight another professional and fighting your brother because of an argument/disagreement. One can be ok with a organized sporting event and not be ok with two blood brothers fighting over something that could be handled without violence.

So his brother got smoked then called the cops on him lmaoooo what a pussy

Even when one is a highly trained, Top 5 LHW mixed martial artist and the other is an everyday Joe?
I said "most" accepted. I personally would never assault anyone.

Man. Me and my brothers dished out some beatings. I was the youngest and on the losing end of many of them. I don’t know how the cops were called, unless it spilled out into the streets or a weapon was involved.

His brother?

Do we have mike perry joke in this thread?

I said "most" accepted. I personally would never assault anyone.
Yeah, I get it. And you're right, it won't get the publicity of beating up a wife or girlfriend. However, there's a big difference between 12-year old and 14-year old brothers fighting and two adults when one is an elite MMA fighter. They're not longer minors and it shouldn't matter if they're related or not--an assault is an assault. I say this without knowing the context, but unless he was defending someone else or his bro did something terrible, it was a bad and stupid thing to do.

Big difference between signing a contract to fight another professional and fighting your brother because of an argument/disagreement. One can be ok with a organized sporting event and not be ok with two blood brothers fighting over something that could be handled without violence.

<DisgustingHHH>

The people rest.

Back