UFC at the Sphere should be an annual event

The Fiend

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I believe establishing an annual event at the Sphere would position the UFC as a pioneer in live sports entertainment. It would showcase their commitment to innovation and fan engagement, setting them apart from other sporting organizations. Hosting events at this venue allows for deeper storytelling around fighters' journeys and backgrounds. Future events could focus on different cultural themes, showcasing fighters' diverse heritages—imagine a night celebrating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or Japanese MMA. This approach could resonate more with fans and create a richer narrative experience. Given the success of UFC 306 and the unique capabilities of the Sphere, making this an annual event would not only capitalize on its current momentum but also elevate the entire MMA experience for fans around the world. What do you think?

I believe establishing an annual event at the Sphere would position the UFC as a pioneer in live sports entertainment. It would showcase their commitment to innovation and fan engagement, setting them apart from other sporting organizations. Hosting events at this venue allows for deeper storytelling around fighters' journeys and backgrounds. Future events could focus on different cultural themes, showcasing fighters' diverse heritages—imagine a night celebrating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or Japanese MMA. This approach could resonate more with fans and create a richer narrative experience. Given the success of UFC 306 and the unique capabilities of the Sphere, making this an annual event would not only capitalize on its current momentum but also elevate the entire MMA experience for fans around the world. What do you think?

I gave you a sympathy like, and yes I agree, why not have an annual big Sphere event. We know the money is not going to the fighters, so might as well have an extra special event once a year ;)

Can't always be for Mexican Independence Day, though. There are plenty of other culturally significant holidays like Passover, Kwanzaa, Eid al-Fitr, Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Day, Valentine's, etc. Hell, even Thanksgiving, Christmas, and/or New Year's Eve!

Holy shit and he's got zero likes. Nobody better like the post, let's not ruin this.

@FlowchartRog

greta-climate.gif

and zero likes lol. you have to be trying hard to get zero likes in a hundred and thirty posts.
@The Fiend last post was in 2019 (5 years ago). Before the purge.

His post before that? ..in 2014 also 5 years ago. I'm starting to see a pattern here..@The Fiend is a quinquennial poster..

Can't always be for Mexican Independence Day, though. There are plenty of other culturally significant holidays like Passover, Kwanzaa, Eid al-Fitr, Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Day, Valentine's, etc. Hell, even Thanksgiving, Christmas, and/or New Year's Eve!
Do one on Valentine's and make every fight a matchup between HW wrestlers, I don't care if they have to get guys from the regionals. I want to see some sweaty overweight guys heaving and huffing as they try to grapple each other sloppily to commemorate Valentine's.

and zero likes lol. you have to be trying hard to get zero likes in a hundred and thirty posts.

Most likely his posts were before likes were implemented. I think I already had over 9k messages before they started the like counter.

Most likely his posts were before likes were implemented. I think I already had over 9k messages before they started the like counter.
i had over 12K likes before they did that shit. a lot of the noobs don't even realize it happened.

WWE needs to do as CMLL and have a big Día de Muertos (Spanish for "Day of the Dead") annually occurring lucha libre (or professional wrestling) event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quickestvisitor
Back