Trump says he would beat Biden in an MMA match

Trump is fat and in extremely rough shape. He needed to be airlifted to the hospital to be put on oxygen and experimental life saving drugs when he got a cold FFS... He can barely even walk down a ramp.

Joe in a hurry to get up that ramp.
tenor.gif

Joe Pumping some iron.
giphy.gif

Joe just fucking cruising with a mask on as he chats with reporters.
200.gif

Unlike Decrepit Donnie he still has some juice left in him. Biden by whatever he wants. Trump would have a stroke during training camp (he probably already had a stroke tbh)
Suck Joe's d already.

Not American, but is there a lack of 50 year old men?
Biden will be 80 soon. People retire until 65. I assume he has an 8 year plan.
And yeah, Trump is not much younger.
That's what I mean - all other countries leaders are in their 50s, early 60s at most. I get that experience is a defining factor, but people's faculties start declining rapidly from 70 onwards. Not to mention the physical decline. The US seems to have reasonably aged Secretary of States, VPs ect, but political parties like digging up the oldest corpses they can for the big job. It's crazy.

if you take nothing else away from this discussion, and you won't, let it be that Donald Trump is a 280 pound septuagenarian who is inches away from death at every moment of every day

He just beat covid in like 4 days, are you saying covid is nothing? Imagine in a couple days if he wins again and you have to Kiss his foot for znother 4 years...

Yet here you are, and also responding that biden would win. Biden cant even string together his own thoughts, all his answers are the same generic talking points regurgitated to make liberals feel good.
Here is two hours of Biden stringing together his own thoughts, while trump bumbles his way around and never gets into policy.
Yet here I am, an Australian who hopes to whatever deity you choose that America votes out the republicans, because they are a cancer spreading around America, peddling to the billionaire class. And it affects me as well.

>Chael Sonnen AV

>Chael Sonnen username

>Chael Sonnen Location

>Not Republican

>Not American

Your condescension almost comes off as envious... what obscure hole in the world are you even posting from?

<36>
Australia, a shithole that has a far higher standard of living than the US, and also we have Covid under control:) And hell yeah I'm condescending, the republican base is the dumbest group of people alive. Which includes you Wandy:)
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

Except ur doing just that.. bwhaahah
I'm not American, which means I get to debate who would win in a fight without being stupid:)

I would never debate my own countries leaders like that, because as I say, we aren't THAT stupid yet.

fuck it 2020 has been a disaster. cancel the election make these old dudes get a ring and fight it out for who gets to be the next president.

I watched one video of Sleepy Joe approaching the podium, I had my concerns about him making the trip..

>Chael Sonnen AV

>Chael Sonnen username

>Chael Sonnen Location

>Not Republican

>Not American

Your condescension almost comes off as envious... what obscure hole in the world are you even posting from?

<36>
Wish I could like this.
First place catches a lot of flack.

I love these types of threads and watching people who think they're intelligent, only to show how they've been conned by the absolute worst conman ever. It's hilarious, sad, and 2nd hand embarrassing.

<Neil01>

Australia, a shithole that has a far higher standard of living than the US, and also we have Covid under control:) And hell yeah I'm condescending, the republican base is the dumbest group of people alive. Which includes you Wandy:)
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

>Attempting to stack up Australia to the US

>Projecting Little Brother syndrome

- The Sport you follow is American

- The org you’re discussing is American

- The guy on your AV is American

- The Emoji you just used is of an American

- You’re spending your free time discussing American politics

LOL sounds like we’ve blessed your bum life... If it wasn’t for Muricans, you’d still be home eating Vegemite watching reruns of Crocodile Hunter.

VZjXKbj.gif

Joe Biden likes smelling children, bill clinton is a rapist, and hillary is a murderer. Ill take trump.

Might want to delve into those sexual assault charges on ya boy.

It's ok if ur on the left, but u would seriously take kamala over pence? Pence isn't a lunatic, just a religious person. Not the type to go crazy with nukes. Kamala is def the lunatic here
I’m not big on Kamala. I don’t think she’d ever make a good president. But Pence? Lol. Sheesh, dude will want life to go back like the Leave it to Beaver days. Nobody wins here but from the 4 we have, gimme Joe B.

I would watch that

Trump might have a chance against Biden. Would have no chance against Putin though

That's a the president of a nation. America is a joke lol.
I cant even fathom how dumb the Americans who vote for a clown like this are.

No, it just shows how Americans are sick of the corruption, double standards, and hypocrisy of politicians. I don't care for Trump but he is way better than the steaming piles of shit that the Democrats put out as candidates.

Don't believe Biden is corrupt? How do you explain his son getting jobs in Ukraine and China where he did work as vice president? Idiots argue that his son is a Yale educated lawyer but bar exams in America are by state and different countries have different laws so why would a business in Ukraine or China not hire a local lawyer?

Back