Trump says he would beat Biden in an MMA match

Rustlemania.

Stick to the gimmick stooge.

Lol chill I simply asked you a question... If you’re not willing to partake in discussion that’s on you cupcake.

Night night.

giphy.gif

if you take nothing else away from this discussion, and you won't, let it be that Donald Trump is a 280 pound septuagenarian who is inches away from death at every moment of every day
And Biden isn’t? These are both geriatrics. America would be better off with either Pence as president or Kamala. But I say make the fight happen Dana

Donald Trumps never been in a fight in his pampered life. Hes that Country Club kid who likes to act mafia yet has never felt or thrown a real punch. Id go blue collar joe even post mortem
I would imagine he's trained a bit

He's been deep into boxing since the 80's and a huge mma fan very early on.

Trump's lack of awareness is truly amazing. Any other political candidate would probably brush this off as a silly question, but he'll take the moment to let everyone know he would knock Biden out if it went down. Don't worry about the fact that he's an overweight, nearly 80 year old corpse who freely admits that he's never exercised.

On another note, are Americans just ignoring the fact that Biden literally has fucking dementia? I saw him stumble during a public speech where he couldn't remember Trump's name for a good few seconds. Kids in Uganda don't forget Trump's name. Trump is doing quite well for his age, granted, but he's a lunatic who genuinely doesn't seem to understand politics. America has two choices for a President, and both are fucking 80 and losing their minds.

Why do American parties always select the oldest candidates possible?? The US always has these near corpses selected as candidates that would barely manage hosting a bingo game in a nursing home, let alone running a fucking country.

that's not fair
A 12 year old could beat the shit out of Biden
The man is one fart away from death
True, but Trump is one pussy grab away from death. It's crazy that Trump is considered the 'young one' when he's 77.

President bonespurs can barely walk up and down a ramp. Biden has cardio and already suffers from CTE symptoms so he gets the win.

True, but Trump is one pussy grab away from death. It's crazy that Trump is considered the 'young one' when he's 77.

Not American, but is there a lack of 50 year old men?
Biden will be 80 soon. People retire until 65. I assume he has an 8 year plan.
And yeah, Trump is not much younger.

Trump's lack of awareness is truly amazing. Any other political candidate would probably brush this off as a silly question, but he'll take the moment to let everyone know he would knock Biden out if it went down. Don't worry about the fact that he's an overweight, nearly 80 year old corpse who freely admits that he's never exercised.

On another note, are Americans just ignoring the fact that Biden literally has fucking dementia? I saw him stumble during a public speech where he couldn't remember Trump's name for a good few seconds. Kids in Uganda don't forget Trump's name. Trump is doing quite well for his age, granted, but he's a lunatic who genuinely doesn't seem to understand politics. America has two choices for a President, and both are fucking 80 and losing their minds.

Why do American parties always select the oldest candidates possible?? The US always has these near corpses selected as candidates that would barely manage hosting a bingo game in a nursing home, let alone running a fucking country.
Eh, Trump was a star baseball player in his youth, I wouldn’t say he never exercised

It's like two childs arguing, it's hard to believe that any of these 2 will be the president of a country like the USA

The question is why - Why do people have to choose between two fellas they don't like. There are so many competent people in the US... Younger, hungrier, more creative, more innovative than those two farts who just care about their personal success, money & power.

People should be able to pick between 3 or 4 individuals they like.

And Biden isn’t? These are both geriatrics. America would be better off with either Pence as president or Kamala. But I say make the fight happen Dana
Kamala as president? U gotta be joking. Please, anyone but her.

Lol sleepy Joe get's fucking murdered by Drumph

Come on man... you know..the thing.

Lol@ Pence. Don’t let that dude get his hands on the nukes.

It's ok if ur on the left, but u would seriously take kamala over pence? Pence isn't a lunatic, just a religious person. Not the type to go crazy with nukes. Kamala is def the lunatic here

Back