Trump says he would beat Biden in an MMA match

Trump is fat and in extremely rough shape. He needed to be airlifted to the hospital to be put on oxygen and experimental life saving drugs when he got a cold FFS... He can barely even walk down a ramp.

Joe in a hurry to get up that ramp.
tenor.gif

Joe Pumping some iron.
giphy.gif

Joe just fucking cruising with a mask on as he chats with reporters.
200.gif

Unlike Decrepit Donnie he still has some juice left in him. Biden by whatever he wants.
Lmao joe has demetia. Dont u even see how he speaks? Hiding Biden locks himself in his basement!

Trump is fat and in extremely rough shape. He needed to be airlifted to the hospital to be put on oxygen and experimental life saving drugs when he got a cold FFS... He can barely even walk down a ramp.

Joe in a hurry to get up that ramp.
tenor.gif

Joe Pumping some iron.
giphy.gif

Joe just fucking cruising with a mask on as he chats with reporters.
200.gif

Unlike Decrepit Donnie he still has some juice left in him. Biden by whatever he wants. Trump would have a stroke during training camp (he probably already had a stroke tbh)
This. Biden would kick the shit out of trump.
Although the fact that Americans are seriously debating this shows how retarded they are.

Although the fact that Americans are seriously debating this shows how retarded they are.
Yet here you are, and also responding that biden would win. Biden cant even string together his own thoughts, all his answers are the same generic talking points regurgitated to make liberals feel good.

Headlines? No i actually watch when they speak. Unlike liberals who just read headlines and nod their head and say “yes orange man bad”.

Regardless of party, you're just serving as an echo chamber for short sighted jingoistic ignorance and reveling in racism and division. Good job, buddy. When you're this dumb are you self aware of just aloof? Puff that chest out. Type this with conviction. You told us all.

I'm laughing so hard at the lack of nuance. You read like QANON headline, lol.

Yet here you are, and also responding that biden would win. Biden cant even string together his own thoughts, all his answers are the same generic talking points regurgitated to make liberals feel good.
he called himself o'biden and obama "bama". got the last names mixed up

i think hes losing it

>Chael Sonnen AV

>Chael Sonnen username

>Chael Sonnen Location

>Not Republican

>Not American

Your condescension almost comes off as envious... what obscure hole in the world are you even posting from?

<36>

tRump wouldn't even make it to the cage; he couldn't walk down any ramps to the cage without assistance. Also, he wouldn't be able to cut weight to get below 265 pounds.

Jarl

What about that statement was incorrect? It was terse but factual.

Are you lashing out princess?

[<cena1}

You may feel compelled to take up for your brethren, but it reads as homosexuality. You two can hold hands while you aggressively stand up for each other, because alone, you'll melt, but together you're a piece of ice, drenched in dog piss. Don't get rustled conservative on us now. I know you've got a lot of Brazilian sack to engulf.

Well, Trump did wrestle for a little bit in high school.

You may feel compelled to take up for your brethren, but it reads as homosexuality. You two can hold hands while you aggressively stand up for each other, because alone, you'll melt, but together you're a piece of ice, drenched in dog piss. Don't get rustled conservative on us now. I know you've got a lot of Brazilian sack to engulf.

Loool are you seriously catching feelings?

If anything I just asked you what part of his statement was factually incorrect?

Man that Trump Derangement Syndrome got you all kinds of hormonal

<RawexDidThis1>

It's like two childs arguing, it's hard to believe that any of these 2 will be the president of a country like the USA
Except it really isn’t. Biden may not be a young spry chicken, but don’t be fooled by the “they’re both awful” narrative. Biden is leagues above Trump in every appreciable aspect of being a politician and human being. Don’t be fooled

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back