Trump says he would beat Biden in an MMA match

You may feel compelled to take up for your brethren, but it reads as homosexuality. You two can hold hands while you aggressively stand up for each other, because alone, you'll melt, but together you're a piece of ice, drenched in dog piss. Don't get rustled conservative on us now. I know you've got a lot of Brazilian sack to engulf.
Funny how you were accusing republicans of racism on other comment but now you use homosexuality thrown as an insult when you feel like it.

Putin would obliterate them both inside a round via vicious palm strikes

No, it just shows how Americans are sick of the corruption, double standards, and hypocrisy of politicians. I don't care for Trump but he is way better than the steaming piles of shit that the Democrats put out as candidates.

Don't believe Biden is corrupt? How do you explain his son getting jobs in Ukraine and China where he did work as vice president? Idiots argue that his son is a Yale educated lawyer but bar exams in America are by state and different countries have different laws so why would a business in Ukraine or China not hire a local lawyer?

Americans are sick of corruption and yet voted for the most corrupt president in history, who on top of that is a racist, Islamophobe, xenophobe, incestuous, and can't string a coherent sentence together?

The American people sure sound dumb, if this is your response.

>Attempting to stack up Australia to the US

>Projecting Little Brother syndrome

- The Sport you follow is American

- The org you’re discussing is American

- The guy on your AV is American

- The Emoji you just used is of an American

- You’re spending your free time discussing American politics

LOL sounds like we’ve blessed your bum life... If it wasn’t for Muricans, you’d still be home eating Vegemite watching reruns of Crocodile Hunter.

VZjXKbj.gif

Australia is pretty respected the world over. "Murica" isn't.

The fact that you lot are so oblivious to how the rest of the world views you is amusing. You're considered uneducated, uncultured, uncivil, and a laughing stock in general.

Funny how you were accusing republicans of racism on other comment but now you use homosexuality thrown as an insult when you feel like it.

I applaud his diversity. He's so daring and brave, being himself. That wasn't a dig. It was an observation.

I applaud his diversity. He's so daring and brave, being himself. That wasn't a dig. It was an observation.
I mean, you can play stupid if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you are using homosexuality to mock those guys. You know it, I know it, that's not the question. The question is how one can reconcile using prejudice as an argument against a political party while at the same time being prejudiced yourself. If you have a personal interest (let's say economical) on one party winning I could see you using malicious arguments to convince people, but if you really think you have somehow the moral upper hand... I just don't see it.

Here is two hours of Biden stringing together his own thoughts, while trump bumbles his way around and never gets into policy.
Yet here I am, an Australian who hopes to whatever deity you choose that America votes out the republicans, because they are a cancer spreading around America, peddling to the billionaire class. And it affects me as well.

Lol like i said, he only repeats the same memorized lines. He cannot speak from off the top. He mumbles and grumples and rants.
Please just go youtube joe biden gaffes and dementia. Theres tons of footage of him looking like he belongs in a nursing home.

Americans are sick of corruption and yet voted for the most corrupt president in history, who on top of that is a racist, Islamophobe, xenophobe, incestuous, and can't string a coherent sentence together?

The American people sure sound dumb, if this is your response.
He was a non politician, who called out the fake media and lying politicians. Lol anyone who says trump is racist makes me laugh. He’s the least racist imo out of all the candidates in the last 10 years.

Reactions: Twc

The fact that you lot are so oblivious to how the rest of the world views you is amusing. You're considered uneducated, uncultured, uncivil, and a laughing stock in general.

Ever wonder why you are all are so fixated on America?

“Winners focus on winning, LOSERS focus on winners”

tenor.gif

SPORT-PREVIEW-CM-Trump.jpg

Ever wonder why you are all are so fixated on America?

“Winners focus on winning, LOSERS focus on winners”

tenor.gif

SPORT-PREVIEW-CM-Trump.jpg
So lovers support losers?
Conor obsessed with Khabib
Trump obsessed with Obama
Americans obsessed with everyone who points out theyre a laughing stock worldwide.

He was a non politician, who called out the fake media and lying politicians. Lol anyone who says trump is racist makes me laugh. He’s the least racist imo out of all the candidates in the last 10 years.

You can laugh all you want but he's the biggest racist since 1865. Stick to watching fox.

As I said, Americans are a joke.

You can laugh all you want but he's the biggest racist since 1865. Stick to watching fox.

As I said, Americans are a joke.
Is he as racist as Robert Byrd? Mentor and close friend of Joe Biden that he even gave a eulogy at his funeral. Robert Byrd was a high ranking member of the KKK...biden and hilary’s friend...he was a democrat, who was literally in the KKK

Reactions: Twc
He just beat covid in like 4 days, are you saying covid is nothing? Imagine in a couple days if he wins again and you have to Kiss his foot for znother 4 years...
He looks like his feet stink. That would not be fun. And I'm not sure you understand how COVID-19 works. Few people his age really "beat it". It's very possible that he is still experiencing several issues and will for a very long time.

He looks like his feet stink. That would not be fun. And I'm not sure you understand how COVID-19 works. Few people his age really "beat it". It's very possible that he is still experiencing several issues and will for a very long time.

Lol check your news sources and stop spreading that fake news bullshit. People fully recover, please stay at home in your basement though

Lol check your news sources and stop spreading that fake news bullshit. People fully recover, please stay at home in your basement though
Considering one of my relatives is responsible for a rapid COVID-19 response team, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who knows what they are talking about.

Back