Trump says he would beat Biden in an MMA match

Is he as racist as Robert Byrd? Mentor and close friend of Joe Biden that he even gave a eulogy at his funeral. Robert Byrd was a high ranking member of the KKK...biden and hilary’s friend...he was a democrat, who was literally in the KKK

Do you get your fake news from fox? Or - like all Trump supporters - feel compelled to lie?

Biden gave a ecology to a guy who recanted his earlier views about the KKK. Biden only got to associate with Byrd after Byrd explicitly said he disagreed with white supremacy and after Beryd denounced them.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, openly celebrated David Duke when Duke is part of the KKK and headed it. That's the difference.

The latter is a white supremacist racist. The former isn't.

>Attempting to stack up Australia to the US

>Projecting Little Brother syndrome

- The Sport you follow is American

- The org you’re discussing is American

- The guy on your AV is American

- The Emoji you just used is of an American

- You’re spending your free time discussing American politics

LOL sounds like we’ve blessed your bum life... If it wasn’t for Muricans, you’d still be home eating Vegemite watching reruns of Crocodile Hunter.

VZjXKbj.gif
Apparently you know nothing about Australia, or MMA.

Let me educate you.

-MMA was invented about 1 million years ago, when a man named Ugg learned he could attack another man named Grugg.
In more recent times it was practiced by the greeks, the romans, the Britons, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Brazilians, and yes, finally, the Americans.

- Our average wage is higher than yours.

-Our crime rate is lower than yours.

-Our quality of life is better than yours, and our cities are more livable than yours.

-Our education system is better across most metrics

We have 1 UFC champion per 25 million people, whereas you have 1 per 100 million:)

The emoji I used was American? First of all, I fail to see how that matters. Secondly, I can use some others if it really bothers you that much...

Vegemite is lovely thank you very much.

And BTW, its not an emoji, its a gif
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Finally, if your that sure of Trump winning, how about we AV bet on it?
Trump wins, I'll do a trump 2020 poster on my AV for 1 month.
If Biden wins, you do a Biden poster.

Man up bitch. Put your AV where your mouth is.

Do you get your fake news from fox? Or - like all Trump supporters - feel compelled to lie?

Biden gave a ecology to a guy who recanted his earlier views about the KKK. Biden only got to associate with Byrd after Byrd explicitly said he disagreed with white supremacy and after Beryd denounced them.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, openly celebrated David Duke when Duke is part of the KKK and headed it. That's the difference.

The latter is a white supremacist racist. The former isn't.
Lmao!! Trump denounced the KKK and david duke a hundred times. Meanwhile, biden was friends with strom thurmond, who is on tape being racist. Newsflash, democrats were the racist party of the past.

Apparently you know nothing about Australia, or MMA.

Let me educate you.

-MMA was invented about 1 million years ago, when a man named Ugg learned he could attack another man named Grugg.
In more recent times it was practiced by the greeks, the romans, the Britons, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Brazilians, and yes, finally, the Americans.

- Our average wage is higher than yours.

-Our crime rate is lower than yours.

-Our quality of life is better than yours, and our cities are more livable than yours.

-Our education system is better across most metrics

We have 1 UFC champion per 25 million people, whereas you have 1 per 100 million:)

The emoji I used was American? First of all, I fail to see how that matters. Secondly, I can use some others if it really bothers you that much...

Vegemite is lovely thank you very much.

And BTW, its not an emoji, its a gif
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Finally, if your that sure of Trump winning, how about we AV bet on it?
Trump wins, I'll do a trump 2020 poster on my AV for 1 month.
If Biden wins, you do a Biden poster.

Man up bitch. Put your AV where your mouth is.
Lol australia was so great, how many olympic medals you got? How many people you sent to the moon? Whats your GDP, pulease. Nobody gives a shit about australia, hence why you are following american politics, because we run the world, bow the fuck down aussie, remember who calls who for help whenever there is trouble.

Scott Coker, make it happen!

Lol australia was so great, how many olympic medals you got? How many people you sent to the moon? Whats your GDP, pulease. Nobody gives a shit about australia, hence why you are following american politics, because we run the world, bow the fuck down aussie, remember who calls who for help whenever there is trouble.
Bitch we get more olympic medals per capita than you do. Sit down.

Our GDP is the 11th highest in the world, despite being about the 100 most populated nation. Sit down.

I follow a lot of countries politics, you are not special lol.

Actually, it has been America calling on our help. Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam. We havn't called once, and yet you have begged us for support on multiple occasions.

Sit down bitch. You don't have the facts to back up your argument.

Bitch we get more olympic medals per capita than you do. Sit down.

Our GDP is the 11th highest in the world, despite being about the 100 most populated nation. Sit down.

I follow a lot of countries politics, you are not special lol.

Actually, it has been America calling on our help. Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam. We havn't called once, and yet you have begged us for support on multiple occasions.

Sit down bitch. You don't have the facts to back up your argument.
Wow you’re going by per capita now? And congrats for being 11th place lmao. You’re proud of that? You ever send anyone to the moon? How bout a rover on mars? Guess what, america has 100x more moon landings and mars landings lmao. Which country is the most powerful and influential in the world? You know damn well if usa and australia ever fought, you would get smacked. And you have never had an australian born ufc champ until volkanovski. So you have 1, do you want me to list how many american born ufc champions there have been? Thought so. Sit down,...mate.

Lets see. Trump is younger. Trump was in the WWE, Trump is bigger and stronger. Trump actually supports MMA. So yeah. Obviously.

Lets see. Trump is younger. Trump was in the WWE, Trump is bigger and stronger. Trump actually supports MMA. So yeah. Obviously.
Has had more STDs, clearly hasn't exercised a day in his life, just had COVID-19, WWE is fake, promoting MMA is not the same as knowing how to fight. So yeah. Obviously.

trump is a morbidly obese old piece of shit who can barely walk down a slight incline and needs two tiny hands to hold a bottle of water. he'd have trouble standing for more than about 15 minutes.

Back