Crime Trump found liable for fraud in NY civil case

i'm not talking about trans, i'm talking about trump relevant discussion in a trump thread and my post was deleted for no reason. i said trump exposed corruption, someone else said how so, i explained the corrupted institutions of america, some of which went corrupt just to get trump, and it was gone.

cov-Copy.png

and if you want to bring up trans talk being derailment card worthy, why was i carded in the boebert thread for it when derailment was started by EVERYONE else and continued by everyone else including moderators? and it was continued long after i was carded. it became such a meme that the OP even changed the thread title
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ocket-pool-and-transexual-discussion.4307441/

and memes get deleted or thrown in the meme thread but mods use them in non-meme threads just fine, which i'm fine with but moderation has no consistency at all.

and what's "or worse...."? banning? is that a threat? at the end of the day this place is supposed to be a fair, fun, good-natured back-and-forth between the parties, it's not supposed to be run by vindictive hall monitor types with a chip on their shoulder. this is not a call out, but moderation is not fairly applied at times i stand by that.

inb4 banning...
Could you perhaps resume your whining in the Lounge thread or via PM, whiner?

In here we're talking about Trump valuing properties many times more or less than they were worth with intent to defraud. What penalty do you think he should face for his 4th fraud conviction and/or judgement?

people will say im comparing trump to hitler, but that would be actually a blemish to hitler, cause trump could never have the intellect to get to that level of power

The President of The United States? Yeah, what a dummy.

people will say im comparing trump to hitler, but that would be actually a blemish to hitler, cause trump could never have the intellect to get to that level of power, in fact its impressive that a fat dumb shit head is even talked about, let alone became president.

Sad really

yeah that would be a weird whataboutism. you cant really even compare the two. i can't even recall hearing about the time when hitler cheated on eva braun with a whore from the gangbang videos.

but hitler did manage to build a wall and make one of his neighboring countries pay for it and even help to build it. but i don't think that hitler inflated the size of his atlantic wall by 3 times its size just to try to get a bigger loan from the bank.

Last edited:
yeah that would be a weird whataboutism. you cant really even compare the two. i can't even recall hearing about the time when hitler cheated on eva braun with a whore from the gangbang videos. but he did manage to build a wall and make one of his neighboring countries pay for it and even help to build it.

tbh, if a video of that existed id have to check it out just for my dark pathetic curiosity

i'm not talking about trans, i'm talking about trump relevant discussion in a trump thread and my post was deleted for no reason. i said trump exposed corruption, someone else said how so, i explained the corrupted institutions of america, some of which went corrupt just to get trump, and it was gone.

cov-Copy.png

and if you want to bring up trans talk being derailment card worthy, why was i carded in the boebert thread for it when derailment was started by EVERYONE else and continued by everyone else including moderators? and it was continued long after i was carded. it became such a meme that the OP even changed the thread title
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ocket-pool-and-transexual-discussion.4307441/

and memes get deleted or thrown in the meme thread but mods use them in non-meme threads just fine, which i'm fine with but moderation has no consistency at all.

and what's "or worse...."? banning? is that a threat? at the end of the day this place is supposed to be a fair, fun, good-natured back-and-forth between the parties, it's not supposed to be run by vindictive hall monitor types with a chip on their shoulder. this is not a call out, but moderation is not fairly applied at times i stand by that.

inb4 banning...
Who gives a shit? Goddamn chuds, always whining.

Yeah! How can someone be a dummy if they were elected President of The United States?!?!

How, indeed.

Also, Joe Biden has dementia and doesn't even know where he is...

You don't even believe that though. You're just flailing over someone's horrible analogy getting called out, because it hurt your feelings for some reason.

The whole "Trump ain't no Hitler!" in a negative sense, is a rather absurd musing by retarded leftists. I don't expect much more from you lot, though, as it's becoming clearer and clearer, that things were much, MUCH better under Trump, and you zealots are struggling with that realization, and the fact that he might just be coming back, because your team are a bunch of fuck ups.

How, indeed.

You don't even believe that though. You're just flailing over someone's horrible analogy getting called out, because it hurt your feelings for some reason.

The whole "Trump ain't no Hitler!" in a negative sense, is a rather absurd musing by retarded leftists. I don't expect much more from you lot, though, as it's becoming clearer and clearer, that things were much, MUCH better under Trump, and you zealots are struggling with that realization, and the fact that he might just be coming back, because your team are a bunch of fuck ups.
You sound desperate. It will be fun watching you cheer him on to another loss.

Edit: and what do you believe, exactly? Anything you can actually articulate?

Last edited:
How, indeed.

I see I need to hold your hand through this one again. No, I don't believe Joe Biden has dementia, but plenty of chuds here insist he does. That's who I was poking fun at. Two of their most common cliches are accusing Biden of having dementia while defending Trump with "how could he be stupid, he was the president?!"
When you accuse people of being "zealots," are the innumerable members of Trump's own inner circle, who have called him some variation of "fucking idiot," being included? You speak about what's becoming clear, but who exactly would have a clearer view than them, since they had front row seats to Trump? An internet chud from a foreign country, like you?!

Recently it was pointed out that only 4 of Trump's 44 cabinet members have endorsed him for 2024, with many actively working to prevent it. And 1 of those 4 was Mark Meadows, who has been arrested, with a possibility that he may have turned on Trump to save his own corrupt ass.

I see I need to hold your hand through this one again. No, I don't believe Joe Biden has dementia, but plenty of chuds here insist he does. That's who I was poking fun at. Two of their most common cliches are accusing Biden of having dementia while defending Trump with "how could he be stupid, he was the president?!"

When you accuse people of being "zealots," are the innumerable members of Trump's own inner circle, who have called him some variation of "fucking idiot," being included? You speak about what's becoming clear, but who exactly would have a clearer view than them, since they had front row seats to Trump? An internet chud from a foreign country, like you?!

Recently it was pointed out that only 4 of Trump's 44 cabinet members have endorsed him for 2024, with many actively working to prevent it. And 1 of those 4 was Mark Meadows, who has been arrested, with a possibility that he may have turned on Trump to save his own corrupt ass.

That's a whole lot of impotent rage, over you spazzing out on me calling out somebody saying Trump isn't smart enough to be Hitler.

He's gonna be the Republican nominee. He'll likely win the Presidency, since Biden is such a clueless muppet, that has overseen not one, but TWO major conflicts that could spark WW3(amazing foreign policy, that guy), on top of his endless failures at home.

You're shook. I get it.

That's a whole lot of impotent rage, over you spazzing out on me calling out somebody saying Trump isn't smart enough to be Hitler.

He's gonna be the Republican nominee. He'll likely win the Presidency, since Biden is such a clueless muppet, that has overseen not one, but TWO major conflicts that could spark WW3(amazing foreign policy, that guy), on top of his endless failures at home.

You're shook. I get it.
Nice dick tuck from answering the question about his cabinet members, Canadian.

You're shook. I get it.

I'm sure you were singing the same song in 2020 and 2022....

You're shook. I get it.
I know you're not MAGA from here but why do you want Mar-a-Lardo's dick so much? Apart from the obvious clowns here, you really are up his arse.

You're shook. I get it.

lmao. yes Biden forced Russia to attack Ukraine and Hamas to attack Israel. it's all part of his evil plan.

dr-evil-mike-meyers.gif

what a hilarious and pathetic deflection for a thread on trump's legal issues.

I don't know if you are familiar with this YouTuber, he is well known for being a huge Apple critic and supporting Right to Repair. Anyways he says that NYC real estate owners/agents routinely inflate the size of property they are advertising for rent. In Trump's case he seems to have taken it to whole another level. Ofcourse Trump should be sued for fraud and I hope NYC starts clamping down on this bullshit and starts suing all other bigtime property owners and their agents.

Trump defenders will come in and try to argue: see others are doing it too. I don't see how that defense works cause if you get caught committing fraud you can't tell Law Enforcement that others are doing it too so you should be let off.

I deal with square footage a lot with my business. Condos always inflate living area. I caught one including the balconies in the living area. This was back before new laws were passed and got the lender to not assign me any work for that condo project.
Builders routinely include open areas on the second floor but usually that is less than 100 sqft on houses.

convicted fraudster allen weisselberg is on the witness stand today at trial. much like marjorie taylor greene during her deposition a while back for some other shit, this guy seems to be suffering from a serious case of pretend amnesia!

New York v. Trump on Day Six: Allen Weisselberg Forgets Much on the Stand, But Remembers a Key Detail

https://themessenger.com/politics/trump-civil-fraud-trial-day-six-allen-weisselberg-testimony-recap

"I don't recall": Allen Weisselberg, ex-Trump Org CFO, draws a blank on dozens of questions in New York fraud trial

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-trial-allen-weisselberg-testimony/

Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg testifies it's a 'coincidence' that Trump is paying him $2 million severance

His $2 million severance matches a fine he paid after keeping Trump safe in a 2022 tax-fraud trial.

https://www.businessinsider.com/allen-weisselberg-says-coincidental-trumps-paying-him-2m-2023-10

Credit reports released during this trial are mighty interesting. They reveal how much some of Trump's business actually make...which is not very much.

Trump Tower's operating income (which means additional costs such as interest on loans and any taxes haven't yet been deducted) was only $13 million annually before the pandemic. In 2020 Gucci, which represented 2/3rds of the $ flowing into the building, renegotiated their contract, paying significantly less in rent. Trump Tower then started making only $8 million in operating income annually.

But Trump had a $100 million loan against Trump Tower maturing in 2022, so he must have been paying millions annually in interest just from that. According to what I read on a CNN article, the loan had a 4.2% interest rate. So, $4.2 million gone just from that.

Back