Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

You’re just saying bullshit no facts .
OK, but personal attacks aside, what I said is true. What policies of Trump's do you think are good? In his last term, the only major piece of legislation was another deficit-financed tax cut for rich people. Imagine looking at America in 2017 and thinking that one of the biggest problems is that people who inherit eight-figure fortunes pay too much in taxes. It's insane. And his agenda for his next term is just obviously idiotic stuff, regardless of your ideological leanings.

Latitia James lied saying she didn't run on prosecuting Donald Trump when there are multiple videos of her before she was going to go after him.

Latitia James lied saying she didn't run on prosecuting Donald Trump when there are multiple videos of her before she was going to go after him.

Shocking News. "Prosecutor who promised to charge criminal, charges criminal."

But seriously, would one of you chuds take a screen shot of your youtube feed? I want to know how shitty the algorithm must be after spamming Jimmy Dore videos.

Really ? Explain you’re opinion on this
I just Googled this but everything is coming up from after TR7MP announced he was running in '15. Look through it and let me know if you find a source you'd accept.

Impeachment is supposed to be the answer but as we've seen when a demagogue can bribe or extort elected officials with a massive voter base they choose their own prosperity over the nation's.

I just Googled this but everything is coming up from after TR7MP announced he was running in '15. Look through it and let me know if you find a source you'd accept.

Impeachment is supposed to be the answer but as we've seen when a demagogue can bribe or extort elected officials with a massive voter base they choose their own prosperity over the nation's.
@Cajun have a boo if, like the ramp, you are so inclined ;)

Shocking News. "Prosecutor who promised to charge criminal, charges criminal."

But seriously, would one of you chuds take a screen shot of your youtube feed? I want to know how shitty the algorithm must be after spamming Jimmy Dore videos.
I always find it funny, that someone posts some you tube opinion piece likes it is actual fact. Cracks me up every time.
I should not expect much from the meme generation though, I mean you should be able to articulate your position with your own words, without having to use the words of some dude who is a celebrity on Shart Tank.

I always find it funny, that someone posts some you tube opinion piece likes it is actual fact. Cracks me up every time.
I should not expect much from the meme generation though, I mean you should be able to articulate your position with your own words, without having to use the words of some dude who is a celebrity on Shart Tank.

It is nuts how memes just drive an entire political stance these days. No need to read news articles with facts to form an educated opinion, just go to my favorite meme spammed echo chamber. That always owns the lilbs! lmao!

It is both funny, yet extremely sad that a whole portion of the country falls victim to that. The Faux News hate propaganda is the big dose of hate endorphins, and then all the memes that they consume throughout the day is the micro-dosing of it. I honestly don't know if we'll ever get back to normalcy ever again.

OK, but personal attacks aside, what I said is true. What policies of Trump's do you think are good? In his last term, the only major piece of legislation was another deficit-financed tax cut for rich people. Imagine looking at America in 2017 and thinking that one of the biggest problems is that people who inherit eight-figure fortunes pay too much in taxes. It's insane. And his agenda for his next term is just obviously idiotic stuff, regardless of your ideological leanings.

You're talking to someone who mainlines Libs of TikTok and Ian Miles Cheong, while calling everyone else a partisan hack.

Do you think you have any chance of reaching him?

It is nuts how memes just drive an entire political stance these days. No need to read news articles with facts to form an educated opinion, just go to my favorite meme spammed echo chamber. That always owns the lilbs! lmao!

It is both funny, yet extremely sad that a whole portion of the country falls victim to that. The Faux News hate propaganda is the big dose of hate endorphins, and then all the memes that they consume throughout the day is the micro-dosing of it. I honestly don't know if we'll ever get back to normalcy ever again.
press-x-to-doubt-la-noir-original-meme-template-1068x530.jpg

lol @ShadowRun tucks dick and runs.

"We don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.” - E. Trump

Just call Putin?

Back