Economy Trump-supporting truckers stage NYC drive boycott after $350M legal hit and New York buisness owners are worried.

It has been proven that Trump broke the law. If everyone else is doing the same thing Trump did, massive investigations need to happen. Why aren't more people being prosecuted for openly breaking the law?
Nothing was proven.

It has been proven that Trump broke the law. If everyone else is doing the same thing Trump did, massive investigations need to happen. Why aren't more people being prosecuted for openly breaking the law?
Because it's all political!!! They're after TR7MP because they're all corrupt and he was trying to clean up the Swamp!!! <Huh2>

This will amount to nothing. Soo far it's been what like 10 truckers?? Even if it was a 100 it won't matter because there are enough truckers who won't boycott NYC either because they are not MAGA or because they are employees and have no say in the matter. The big LTL trucking companies like Schneider, Saia, FedEx Freight, UPS Freight, Old Dominion, Werner, Yellow / YRC etc.. aren't boycotting.

"I've got some Amazon trucks I can spare for a fine price"

-Jeff Bezos

Fraudulent business practices? 😂😂😂

Man, I really gave too much credit to the larping army of brainwashed leftists who believe political hit jobs should supersede law and order.

I have no doubts banking and real estate are other topics you know nothing about, but this has less merit than any of the last attempts by the Democrat Reich to eliminate Orange Man. Trump’s businesses acted no different than 100% (yes, all) of the industry. Just like homeowners believe their homes are worth FMV or more, the banks ultimately determine the value you can borrow against. This prosecutor should be disbarred immediately and investigated for the egregiousness of this political diversion.

The scary part is your inability to view any issue through an unfiltered, blue-free lens…

How do you think the banks determine what he can borrow against?

....by using his fraudulent financial statements 🤦‍♀️

Because they didn't run against the establishment jeff
Trump was not against the establishment, he was against anyone not blindly loyal to Trump.
- hired more golman Sachs alumni than any administration before him
- used veto powers to sell billions in arms to Saudi Arabia
- deregulated banks and Wall Street
- put lobbyists in charge of vital agencies like the epa
- gave historic tax breaks to the elite and corporations
- used veto powers to reverse his own anti lobbyists legislation
- kissed Israeli ass

Pretty standard gop establishment stuff

Trump was not against the establishment, he was against anyone not blindly loyal to Trump.
- hired more golman Sachs alumni than any administration before him
- used veto powers to sell billions in arms to Saudi Arabia
- deregulated banks and Wall Street
- put lobbyists in charge of vital agencies like the epa
- gave historic tax breaks to the elite and corporations
- used veto powers to reverse his own anti lobbyists legislation
- kissed Israeli ass

Pretty standard gop establishment stuff
The half of what your stating here thats not a misrepresentation is just a describing a politician who is not being a liberal. There's a reason he split the Republican party in two, Like him or Hate him. His foreign policy challenged the pre-conceived norm by reaching out to adversaries and not starting additional wars, he pulled out of the paris accord and tried to get the EU to pay its fair share. He even referenced the military industrial complex, which would have been a death sentence for any other super pac republican. I could go on, from the second he stepped into the white house, the man had enemies on both sides

The half of what your stating here thats not a misrepresentation is just a describing a politician who is not being a liberal. There's a reason he split the Republican party in two, Like him or Hate him. His foreign policy challenged the pre-conceived norm by reaching out to adversaries and not starting additional wars, he pulled out of the paris accord and tried to get the EU to pay its fair share. He even referenced the military industrial complex, which would have been a death sentence for any other super pac republican. I could go on, from the second he stepped into the white house, the man had enemies on both sides
What i stated was facts. You didn´t refute a single one. Are you saying those were not all extremely GOP establishment things or that only liberals can be establishment?
He referenced the MIC but also made sure they were able to sell hundreds of billions in weapons to SA.
You do know that the 2% of GDP to military spending was a NATO agreement from 2014 and the goal was to reach it within 10 years, right?
Lots of Presidents didn´t start new wars. Trump did ramp up drone strikes and removed oversight on drone strikes.
Sucking up to dictators like UN of NK is not a positive. Their missile and nuclear program went full steam ahead.

What i stated was facts. You didn´t refute a single one. Are you saying those were not all extremely GOP establishment things or that only liberals can be establishment?
He referenced the MIC but also made sure they were able to sell hundreds of billions in weapons to SA.
You do know that the 2% of GDP to military spending was a NATO agreement from 2014 and the goal was to reach it within 10 years, right?
Lots of Presidents didn´t start new wars. Trump did ramp up drone strikes and removed oversight on drone strikes.
Sucking up to dictators like UN of NK is not a positive. Their missile and nuclear program went full steam ahead.
Both liberals and conservatives can be part of the established order. With the men and woman who have been there the longest playing thier respective roles. I'm not even saying I agree with every trump policy decision, but there's no way he ordered more drones strikes than obama. Or was simply "Sucking up to dicators" or "kissing israel's ass" and other misrepresentations. His rhetoric alone is enough to classify him outside the established rebublican order. Now certainly, weapons sells continued. He still had an active presence in iraq and Afghanistan, but it had been reduced to bare bones, and he pulled out of Syria. And he criticized the MIH and clearly carried a more isolationist attitude overall. Once again, im not stating everything was a "win" but counting him as part of the establishment for just for being pro capitalism, is absurd to me. By the way, I count Bernie sanders on the other side as anti establishment

Both liberals and conservatives can be part of the established order. With the men and woman who have been there the longest playing thier respective roles. I'm not even saying I agree with every trump policy decision, but there's no way he ordered more drones strikes than obama. Or was simply "Sucking up to dicators" or "kissing israel's ass" and other misrepresentations. His rhetoric alone is enough to classify him outside the established rebublican order. Now certainly, weapons sells continued. He still had an active presence in iraq and Afghanistan, but it had been reduced to bare bones, and he pulled out of Syria. And he criticized the MIH and clearly carried a more isolationist attitude overall. Once again, im not stating everything was a "win" but counting him as part of the establishment for just for being pro capitalism, is absurd to me. By the way, I count Bernie sanders on the other side as anti establishment
Numbers on the drone strikes (wich he also removed oversight from)
Moving the US embassy in Israel was certainly kissing Israeli ass.
Trump increased the number of troops in the ME quite significantly https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast/trump-admin-sending-thousands-more-troops-saudi-arabia-n1065051
Trump eased sanctions on Russia and tried to oppose increased sanctions. Trump also vowed to end US military excercises with South Korea (that were a deterrent to NK)
Weapon sales didn´t just continue. He used his veto powers to allow the sales of hundreds of billions in weapons to SA (the worlds number one sponsor of terrorism).. This was after he campaigned on "getting tough on SA".. There is ofc also the 2 billion that Jared got.
Then there is still all the other points where he did standard GOP establishment stuff. You support Trump and that´s fine, but you certainly seem extremely selective in regards to the facts of his actual policies and decisions.
That´s why I find it pretty funny when people go on about him being anti establishment. Most of his policies and decisions would certainly indicate otherwise.
I could at least respect someone who was more well versed in his policies and just supported that.

Last edited:
Numbers on the drone strikes (wich he also removed oversight from)
Moving the US embassy in Israel was certainly kissing Israeli ass.
How is that kissing ass? He moved an embassy. He's not aiding the israeli admin thats laying waste to gaza as we speak. And let me dig into the drones, the article may be correct, may not be
Misrepresented, "thosands more" and something like the Obama increase during the surge are two different things. Both situational, both your use here to draw him as a warmonger for handling the last of Isis is misrepresented
Weapon sales didn´t just continue. He used his veto powers to allow the sales of hundreds of billions in weapons to SA (the worlds number one sponsor of terrorism).. This was after he campaigned on "getting tough on SA".. There is ofc also the 2 billion that Jared got.
Misrepresentation, are you trying to say he sold these weapons to terrorists? Or rather to counter them? Once again, weapons sales are just sales. They aren't the same as starting a new war or using our tax dollers to buy them on behalf of somebody else that not even in Nato.
Then there is still all the other points where he did standard GOP establishment stuff. You support Trump and that´s fine, but you certainly seem extremely selective in regards to the facts of his actual policies and decisions.
I'm just pointing out that he's not part of the establishment, I voted 3rd party. You seem to believe that he needs to be Bernie Sanders to be considered outside of the establishment on the right or left, and that this idea is singular.
That´s why I find it pretty funny when people go on about him being anti establishment. Most of his policies and decisions would certainly indicate otherwise.
Not really at all, some decisions are just decisions a US president has to make. It doesn't mean the deep state has his back or something. They all clearly hate him, Bush family, Clinton, etc
I could at least respect someone who was more well versed in his policies and just supported that.
I'm sorry I didn't bring up every policy decision that fits into your liberal view of what anti establishment is so we can try to make the ridiculous claim that Trump is establishment. His not perfectly anti establishment, but certainly not part of the established order. If you lost respect for somebody on a karate forum for that, well, that says a lot more about you than it does me

Last edited:
How is that kissing ass? He moved an embassy. He's not aiding the israeli admin thats laying waste to gaza as we speak. And let me dig into the drones, the article may be correct, may not be

Misrepresented, "thosands more" and something like the Obama increase during the surge are two different things. Both situational, both your use here to draw him as a warmonger for handling the last of Isis is misrepresented

Misrepresentation, are you trying to say he sold these weapons to terrorists? Or rather to counter them? Once again, weapons sales are just sales. They aren't the same as starting a new war or using our tax dollers to buy them on behalf of somebody else that not even in Nato.

I'm just pointing out that he's not part of the establishment, I voted 3rd party. You seem to believe that he needs to be Bernie Sanders to be considered outside of the establishment on the right or left, and that this idea is singular.

Not really at all, some decisions are just decisions a US president has to make. It doesn't mean the deep state has his back or something. They all clearly hate him, Bush family, Clinton, etc

I'm sorry I didn't bring up every policy decision that fits into your liberal view of what anti establishment is so we can try to make the ridiculous claim that Trump is establishment. His not perfectly anti establishment, but certainly not part of the established order. If you lost respect for somebody on a karate forum for that, well, that says a lot more about you than it does me
The increase in drone strikes is common knowledge and widely reported on.
You claimed he scaled back troops in the ME to "barebone". I just provided info that he didn´t.
I am saying he made sure that sales of hundreds of billions in weapons happened and that SA is the largest sponsor of terrorism. After he campaigned on getting tough on SA. Sucking up to SA is probably the most establisment thing possible. Hell he even contemplated giving them nuclear tech.
I think to be anti establishment the majority of your policies should not be establishment 101. Nothing to do with a liberal view since im not a liberal.
I didn´t say i lost respect for you. I said I could at least respect your support for Trump if it was on a more informed basis and not this fairytale of what you think Trump is while being selective or just plain ignorant of his actual policies and decisions.

owned

Back