Tony wants his rematch with Justin Gaethje

Tony deserves a rematch, he accepted Gaedje as a last minute replacement to Khabib. I think he had no more than about a week and a half to prepare for Gaedje.

Tony himself said for the good part of 6 months he had been doing nothing but preparing for Khabibs takedowns and being able to get escape and get back to his feet. He had prepared for a standup but his priority had been Khabibs ground game.

Tony gave an opportunity to Gaedje at the last minute. It is only fair Gaedje reciprocates the favour. Lets see how Gaedje does when Tony prepares properly for him.

What say you?
Well, to be fair I'm pretty sure this fight was officially announced about 6 to 8 weeks before it happened since it was scheduled and post poned twice after Khabib pulled out but sure, I would watch a rematch.

Call out Conor Tony.
Wanna see the buildup to that fight :D

Tony deserves a rematch, he accepted Gaedje as a last minute replacement to Khabib. I think he had no more than about a week and a half to prepare for Gaedje.

Tony himself said for the good part of 6 months he had been doing nothing but preparing for Khabibs takedowns and being able to get escape and get back to his feet. He had prepared for a standup but his priority had been Khabibs ground game.

Tony gave an opportunity to Gaedje at the last minute. It is only fair Gaedje reciprocates the favour. Lets see how Gaedje does when Tony prepares properly for him.

What say you?
If anyone trained 6 monthes for a wrestler, and that wrestler runs away and then some random striker type dude offers for a fight which will happen in 2 weeks, taking that fight and signing on the paper is the exact definition of stupidity.

If anyone trained 6 monthes for a wrestler, and that wrestler runs away and then some random striker type dude offers for a fight which will happen in 2 weeks, taking that fight and signing on the paper is the exact definition of stupidity.

You mean sent away by the UFC.....

He had 5 weeks to prepare for Justin. Not so much as a super short notice fight.

I would like to see Tony vs Poirier next, thats a new fresh matchup and it would be a great fight!!!.

There's not going to be ... any next time George.

Oh Tony don't ...

Holy shit... I could barely understand what he wrote. Saved sports for what? Coach told him not to be what? This dude really need to get a publicist.

So he was training with 3 of Tonys former practice partners? Yeah thats a pretty good advantage.

I would like to see Tony vs Poirier next, thats a new fresh matchup and it would be a great fight!!!.
I see it going like the Gaethje fight...Dustin has just as good gas tank as Gaethje and has better striking aswell.

El Cucuys only shot is cutting Dustin and get a stoppage win due to a deep cut.

Holy shit... I could barely understand what he wrote. Saved sports for what? Coach told him not to be what? This dude really need to get a publicist.

Bro always speaks in riddles and shit lol. His needs his own language. I'll say Fergusonese.

I don't see a rematch getting any better for Ferguson. Seriously, he took a hell of a beating in that fight, almost like it was to the brink of death; it got uncomfortable to watch by the end of it. Too tough for his own good. I'm not sure how he's gonna look after that, especially at his age.

I never liked tony to begin with, now he just sounds bitter. he's never fighting gaethje again and he's probably not fighting for a title either

Yet if he landed that uppercut earlier and finished Justin, people would be calling it a typical Tony performance. He was fine, he just got the shit beaten out of him.
that uppercut was no where near finishing justin, it wasn't even a knockdown

Back