Tony wants his rematch with Justin Gaethje

Tony was visibly slower and less sharp than usual, single weight cut Tony reacts to the shots, flows, and puts it on Gaethje better, he was compromised in that fight.
“Single Weight Cut Tony” - I love it!

Fuck Tony and his band of equally deranged fanboys.

EXonDQPWAAAgrVa

Tony was visibly slower and less sharp than usual, single weight cut Tony reacts to the shots, flows, and puts it on Gaethje better, he was compromised in that fight.
Yawn, excuses are for losers...Oh wait

Conor v Dustin winner meets khabib/justin

Tony v olivera /hooker for the following number 1 contender

If Conor wants a TS the path is right there for him. Call up Dana and tell him you want to fight Dustin.. We will see, but I am less than hopeful..

he would be stupid to fight dustin.
tony should fight khabib or conor.
So bc Khabib and Conor are easier fights??? Thats not what ur saying right......can't be what ur saying.....is it though,...nah. Sherdogs are smarter than that. thats why i come to the forums, for all my MMA news,...also life advice

Why? Going 14-2 in your last 16 and losing go #1 and #3 makes you washed up?
Because he is 36 and most of LW are Young Oh by the way Tony beat Guys who lose too much like Cowboy,Pettis,RDA,Barboza and he beat who do not have big names like Ramsey Najem and he lost to Michael Johnson who lost so much and Castillo and Lee gave Tony little problems in the wrestling

Does anyone know what “My Three Previous Practice Partners” means, specifically? Eg can we name names?

Tony vieing for the crown of biggest douchebag in MMA. A truly prestigious title considering this sport birthed Tapout clothing.

Let Tony sit and fight the winner of Khabib and Gaethje.
YES coming off a loss. Way worse things have been arranged in UFC and I don’t need to list them.
The guy won 12 straight. He fought replacements.

I think he loses anyway but allow him the chance to fight the winner. Then its either a rematch or we finally get him and Khabib. Unless G4 takes over the world next.

Tony fanboys are pretty bad. I don't want to say they are the worst because there's still silva fans, conor fans, diaz fans and mousasi fans but they are up there.
We are all guilty of some bias from time to time. It makes sense before a fight when everything is based on speculation, but when you hold a belief and the fight provides clear evidence contradicting that belief, yet you still choose to cling to it, that's some kind of next level mental derangement.

neah

khabib-nurmagomedov-vs-tony-ferguson.jpg

is the fight to make
As much as I am frustrated it didn't happen, this WAS the fight to make.
It stopped being so when Tony lost.

Sorry, but losing the way he lost shouldn't give him a title shot... Maybe if he beats DP or if Khabib loses, that should be the next fight to make, but right now? it is just not it.

Because he is 36 and most of LW are Young Oh by the way Tony beat Guys who lose too much like Cowboy,Pettis,RDA,Barboza and he beat who do not have big names like Ramsey Najem and he lost to Michael Johnson who lost so much and Castillo and Lee gave Tony little problems in the wrestling

That’s quite a run on sentence. I can’t tell if you’re trying to invalidate his wins? That would be ridiculous, but okay.
So he should retire after 2 losses when he makes $500k to show now? He can lose to Poirer (doubt it) and still have several winnable fights. Even with 2 losses in a row, he’s 2 wins away from a title fight.

He looked human once. It happens.

Back