Tony wants his rematch with Justin Gaethje

giphy.gif

will tony beg harder than conor for a rematch ? we'll see ...

I still think Tony could beat Justin in a good night. However he should set himself up for a match against Poirier or even someone else, to get himself back in the title contetion. If Khabib wins against Justin, which i think will happen, Tony is still the next in line anyway, since Poirier already lost to Khabib.

Tony has a real problem with boxing style strikers with good fundementals and power... Sorry tony it wasnt a fluke, neither was MJ, he's kinda fucked now because in my eyes, he gets pieced up by dustin as long as dustin doesnt gas out.... Again gets pieced up by gaethje, mcgregor knocks him out cold... And those are all guys in the top 5 mix right now, he should fight felder or olivera.

he would be stupid to fight dustin.
tony should fight khabib or conor.
If Conor wants it, yes.
If Khabib wants it, yes.

But I predict that Conor and Khabib will fight eachother when/if Khabib defeats Justin.

Do you think Khabib will offer Tony a TS after Justin?

I still think Tony could beat Justin in a good night. However he should set himself up for a match against Poirier or even someone else, to get himself back in the title contetion. If Khabib wins against Justin, which i think will happen, Tony is still the next in line anyway, since Poirier already lost to Khabib.
I think Dustin is a bad matchup for Tony. I think Dustin will pick him apart.

Tony was visibly slower and less sharp than usual, single weight cut Tony reacts to the shots, flows, and puts it on Gaethje better, he was compromised in that fight.

He may have been. Regardless, he's not going to be Gaethje's next opponent.

Sorry tony. Your win streak was great, but you took the fight. And lost badly. Justin deserves to move on from the win considering how convincingly he earned it. Probably shouldn't have been so prideful with making that useless weight cut two weeks or whatever earlier.

Tony was visibly slower and less sharp than usual, single weight cut Tony reacts to the shots, flows, and puts it on Gaethje better, he was compromised in that fight.
Yet if he landed that uppercut earlier and finished Justin, people would be calling it a typical Tony performance. He was fine, he just got the shit beaten out of him.

Love Tony but that comes of as bitter and desperate at best.
Tony deserves a rematch, he accepted Gaedje as a last minute replacement to Khabib. I think he had no more than about a week and a half to prepare for Gaedje.

Tony himself said for the good part of 6 months he had been doing nothing but preparing for Khabibs takedowns and being able to get escape and get back to his feet. He had prepared for a standup but his priority had been Khabibs ground game.

Tony gave an opportunity to Gaedje at the last minute. It is only fair Gaedje reciprocates the favour. Lets see how Gaedje does when Tony prepares properly for him.

What say you?

Back