Tony vs Max is a stupid fight

Many people who hate this fight had no problem with Conor risking his life by moving up TWO weight classes and fighting Diaz. I knew it was risky. Why should MAX be able to sit back and not try winning a higher belt? He's clearly big enough (larger than Conor) to move up to 155 without a problem. He has a good chance at winning the fight and lining himself up for a title shot. Why not? Do you want him to be like Mighty Mouse and turn down Superfights?

Actually it should be Porier vs Max for the LW Interim ( Fake ) title... Let me tell you why! Because they BOTH lost to Connor. That is who the UFC really wants as LW champ... so it should be like this on the biggest PPV known to man... Max vs Poirier for the Interim LW belt, Connor vs Cowboy ( just for the fuck of it ) and GSP vs Khabib for the 165 lb title.... Then if all goes per Dana's evil plan Connor will win, GSP will smash Khabib and Max or Dustin will win, who cares.. And then they strip Khabib for , insert reason here, set up GSP for the champ champ ttile vs Connor, who will become the real champ when they strip Khabib and cut whoever wins with Dustin and Max, because they are not Connor... and now we are on our way to another HUGE PPV headlined by GSP vs Connor... GOAT vs GOATT....

This is Max’s decision. I don’t think he has many chances in the stocked with talent LW division. He also won’t have a size advantage like he did fighting at 145. Not sure if it’s smart for Max to fight Tony..

Good fight but a fight that doesn't need to take place right now there're fights for each fighters in their own divisions, but this new UFC want big flash & bang don't matter if backs up & f*ks up two divisions as long as the suits get paid...

Last edited:
I don't think his arms are as short as you think. Also 69" isn't that terrible, Gastelum is doing well at 185lbs with a 71" reach. Alvarez had a 69" reach and is way less skilled than Holloway.

Everyone in here acting like Holloway has 62 inch reach

I dont think people realize how long armed and huge in general ufc fighters are for a given weight class.

69" reach is perfectly fine for fw, and only a LITTLE short for lw.
Conor was just a freak at 145 with the 74 or w.e but now everyone acts like that is ideal or go home

Back