To Everyone Saying Jones is Cherrypicking Stipe

From Jonnys perspective Stipe makes all the sense in the world. Nobody is gonna remember Stipe was 200 years old when they look at his resume in the future.

And sure, Aspinall could turn out to be the GOATiest GOAT to ever GOAT, or he could possibly beat Jones and then get KOd 3 times in a row and never look good again and then Jones career will always have the "but he lost to that bum"

He's trying to get a fight with Jon. Different situation. HOWEVER, he should just move on because even if Stipe can't fight for whatever reason Jon still won't fight Tom

Tom is the UFC heavyweight champion.
Jon literally has the better win. When did Aspinall ever beat #1 like Jon did?
Jon Jones and the UFC are being completely selfish here. Jones is stalling the division. A real legend would relinquish the title so the division can move on. Jones is avoiding unification to fight a 48 year old inactive fighter coming off a brutal KO loss.
Jon was injured in November and will be back this summer.

The selfish one is you who simply don't want your fighter to have to fight Jon where the chances of a loss are so far 100%.

Sad.

Jon literally has the better win. When did Aspinall ever beat #1 like Jon did?

Jon was injured in November and will be back this summer.

The selfish one is you who simply don't want your fighter to have to fight Jon where the chances of a loss are so far 100%.

Sad.

Aspinall vs Stipe to determine who fights Jon in the summer is the most logical decision.

Jon is a coward for fighting the guy he was originally scheduled to fight.

And not the backup backup guy who didn't even beat the original contender Jon was fighting.

Okay.
He’s a coward for using peds his whole career. Unless he was scared of losing. Why would he cheat? Throw in the eyepokes to the peds.

And I guess you don’t understand that Stipe should not be in a title fight now. He’s one of my fav ever. But he hasn’t fought in almost 3 years. And he’s been artificially kept high in the rankings.

That’s because Jones is a cowardly lowlife that was ducking Ankalaev/Aspinall when the original Stipe fight was made. Jones got injured in a way a lot of ped users do after years of abusing their bodies.

So now there is a LEGIT IC. But Jones won’t fight the next guy in line. He’s ducking Aspinall for retired from fighting/full time firefighter, 42 year old Stipe.

Yes, lowlife coward.

Edit.

I meant Pavlovich, not Ankalaev. Mea Culpa.

Last edited:
Aspinall vs Stipe to determine who fights Jon in the summer is the most logical decision.
It's February in a week. Exactly when do you think they could fight and still turn around in time to fight Jon when he's back in July?

Let me guess: they can't do this and so the fight would actually be in the fall, then you say Jon's been out for 1.5 years and should just be stripped eh?

Back