Stipe is still a tougher fight for Jon Jones than Aspinall

Aspinall could literally KO Stipe with a feint.

This isn’t even good trolling from OP.

We know absolutely nothing about today's Stipe... 41yo, KO'd badly in hist last fight, almost 2 years ago.

For all we know, he may well be totally washed up

This isn’t 2018. Stipe is old af and really just wanted to collect his retirement bag.

Stipe V Jones was always a ludicrous circus show, it looks even more stupid given what we've seen tonight.

I've heard that beating a middle aged firefighter is a 'legacy fight' for Jones. Which I take to mean an easy win against a long retired guy to inflate his legacy.

If Jones wants a real legacy fight then he fights Aspinall, who's clearly streets ahead of the rest of the division. Jones doesn't want this fight because it's too risky.

Fighting Stipe instead of Aspinall looks as stupid as Fury fighting Ngannou instead of Usyk. I couldn't give a tin shit what Jones does to a 40 something former Champ. From a sporting perspective Jones v Aspinall is the ONLY title fight to make.

Stipe's only win over an active fighter was 8 years ago against Andrei Arlovski. He literally has no wins in the top 15. The entire division has passed him by.

No lol.

Want a clue? Jom will actually fight Stipe.

There is no way in Hell Jokes ever enters an Octagon with Tom Aspinall.

6 years ago?maybe. Right now he has not fought in like 3 years

The second sentence does not really follow the first sentence.

Stipe has all the attributes that Tom is missing. Stipe is literally better everywhere, even his speech is better. Probably has a bigger dick too.

No lol.

Want a clue? Jom will actually fight Stipe.

There is no way in Hell Jokes ever enters an Octagon with Tom Aspinall.
Lol, you probably already know this, but it's a troll thread. Just look who's posting. Lol

I’d also add Stipe trains and has a FT job so more experience to bring to the table. Aspinall trains and that’s all he’s got. Stipe doesn’t have the pressure of being interim champ and is already retired so he doesn’t have that weight on his shoulders which makes him more dangerous. 🙄

Last edited:
1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

Stipe's just a payday for Jon. If Jon runs through him, it's big whoop, he ran through Stipe's ghost. If he struggles, it's a knock against Jon. If he loses, it's a disaster.

Tom has nothing to worry Jones, Jon already old maned him recently. 10-7 Bones so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back