There's absolutely zero reason why this event shouldn't OF happened

Well, unfortunately, huge corporations don’t look at things in terms of who is and who isn’t a soy boy.

For them it’s a simple matter of risk vs reward.

And by those measures, continuing with the event was a monumentally retarded idea.

Be a little more specific.

If all 249 fighters are tested for Covid-19, all of the necessary safety precautions are taken, and 2 (the average per event) fighters end up needing medical attention at a moderately busy hospital for stitches, can you explain to me the actual severity of the risk here?

Fuck outta here with that Governor and all these sweet ass soy boys.
50 people in some closed private mma event is not harming anyone and isn't risking anyone's lives more than they are by fighting in a goddamn cage .

The hospitals being all full and understaffed is overstated AF and a crock of shit. There are hundreds of thousands of hospitals in the states right now being under no extra demand because of covid19. It's nonsense.

Just because there's states with many cases doesn't mean there isn't counties of 200k+ plus people with like 5 cases and literally NO ONE in the hospital from covid19.

Maybe 2 or 3 fighters on average go to the hospital after a card and that's gonna impact the nurses and doctors so much that it'll cause more problems with the pandemic? Bullshit.

Zero reason why this card couldn't of went down.

--> Title says bismi Llah.

--> Starts by swearing

Great job akhi machallah !

I’d be okay with it as long as all the people there agreed to mass suicide at the end of the night instead of spreading it when they go back home.

Be a little more specific.

If all 249 fighters are tested for Covid-19, all of the necessary safety precautions are taken, and 2 (the average per event) fighters end up needing medical attention at a moderately busy hospital for stitches, can you explain to me the actual severity of the risk here?
All it takes is one person that is infected to have a false negative test and they will infect a ton of people. You clearly don’t understand how easily this spreads.

Just lol at anyone that actually thought this event was going ahead <45>

I’d be okay with it as long as all the people there agreed to mass suicide at the end of the night instead of spreading it when they go back home.
Spreading what. Covid-19 positive fighters weren't going to be fighting. No one there would be positive.

The idea behind the movement restrictions is to prevent infections before they've tested positive. You've still carried and possibly spread it. The more people move the higher the likelihood of this. They're not gonna test them constantly, and avoiding contact with others is difficult.

All it takes is one person that is infected to have a false negative test and they will infect a ton of people. You clearly don’t understand how easily this spreads.
I'm well aware of how fast it spreads but we can't assume that a negative test was inaccurate. If that's the case, our president will be dead soon and Dana shouldn't have been interviewed today. Shit, by that logic, we shouldn't even open our front door for 6 months. It's just not realistic or plausible.

Also, according to some experts, this strain of Coronavirus stays on surfaces for up to a week and is airborne for hours. That means it practically impossible to eliminate. At some point people will have to get it to become immune and just proceed with life.

Last edited:
I'm sure it would have been fine but I'm sure ESPN was pressured by the senator after it was revealed. Wish the location would have been a complete secret until the very first prelim fight or weigh in.

50 people in some closed private mma event is not harming anyone and isn't risking anyone's lives more than they are by fighting in a goddamn cage .

The hospitals being all full and understaffed is overstated AF and a crock of shit. There are hundreds of thousands of hospitals in the states right now being under no extra demand because of covid19. It's nonsense.

Just because there's states with many cases doesn't mean there isn't counties of 200k+ plus people with like 5 cases and literally NO ONE in the hospital from covid19.

Maybe 2 or 3 fighters on average go to the hospital after a card and that's gonna impact the nurses and doctors so much that it'll cause more problems with the pandemic? Bullshit.

seriously the dumbest fanbase in the history of sports.

if there was zero reason then it would've went on. obviously, the reason it couldn't go on is because the government shut it down. instead of telling us sherdoggers about it, people who can't do shit, you should ring up the American government and tell them how much of a bunch of idiots they are.

Are you the toughest guy in your middle school?

seriously the dumbest fanbase in the history of sports.
Not just fan base, but apparently promotion as well... Seeing that they were the ones who all collectively decided it was a fantastic idea to proceed with the event.

The same promotion you stay up until 5AM to discuss on forums like you're doing now Einstein.

i am not a native english speaker but even i know that your title is ungrammatical

shut down all MMA events and use those resources to stick MMA fans in basic english classes

Back