There's absolutely zero reason why this event shouldn't OF happened

Spreading what. Covid-19 positive fighters weren't going to be fighting. No one there would be positive.
Antibody-testing doesn't work until well into the disease and swop-tests produce up to 2/3 false negatives. Somebody there might be positive. Testing for Covid-19 just isn't that advanced yet.

i am not a native english speaker but even i know that your title is ungrammatical

shut down all MMA events and use those resources to stick MMA fans in basic english classes
Hafa gōdne dæg!

Not just fan base, but apparently promotion as well... Seeing that they were the ones who all collectively decided it was a fantastic idea to proceed with the event.

The same promotion you stay up until 5AM to discuss on forums like you're doing now Einstein.

Yeah.. i'm not really surprised you haven't figured out time zones yet. Its cool though, just focus on those shapes and colors for now. You'll get there one day, champ.

i am not a native english speaker but even i know that your title is ungrammatical

shut down all MMA events and use those resources to stick MMA fans in basic english classes
Not a bad idea.
After all, an mma forum is generally the ideal place to critique and display excellent grammar.
Maybe we can take those English classes together; I'll learn when to use "have" instead of "of", and you'll learn that the word "I" is always capitalized. Then, we can bask in our glory while silencing the linguistic scholars of Sherdog.
Deal?

Fuck off

Not a bad idea.
After all, an mma forum is generally the ideal place to critique and display excellent grammar.
Maybe we can take those English classes together; I'll learn when to use "have" instead of "of", and you'll learn that the word "I" is always capitalized. Then, we can bask in our glory while silencing the linguistic scholars of Sherdog.
Deal?

Fuck off

well, it just means people are less inclined to take you seriously when you can't grasp a simple distinction between of/have
but you'll be lucky to take a basic english class in that corona infested shithole

well, it just means people are less inclined to take you seriously when you can't grasp a simple distinction between of/have
but you'll be lucky to take a basic english class in that corona infested shithole
Lmao, it's really late and I'm half dead right now, not making a grammatical error is the last thing on my mind right now. If that results in me "not being taken seriously" on an mma forum, then my life is really in turmoil.

Whats with all these Colby accounts?

Good thing for those hookers that he always hover hands em,and thus not spread the virus aids to em

*dry cough*

*extreme body aches*

*randomly suffocate to death*

*potential lung damage*

Anyone who calls people soy boy is either a kid or a wannabe tough guy moron.

Anyone who calls people soy boy is either a kid or a wannabe tough guy moron.
There are simply not enough Beyond Burgers, lentils and cauliflower crumbles on earth to supply Sherdog's soyboys during these trying times.

Maybe that's why it's called a "grammatical error" you fucking moron.
I'm the moron? You didn't pay attention at school, you ignored every instance of somebody getting it right since the day you learned to read, usually this is because you're writing the way you talk which means you're walking around saying it wrong as well.
But I'm the moron.

I understand why it was cancelled and would have made sense to do it before, but the fact that Disney/ESPN pulled a Rose at the last minute letting this shit show go on so long and getting fighters, dana, fans all hyped and hopeful after having ample time to make the right call pisses me off. How much time and money was wasted just to pussy out at the last minute.

Back