There's absolutely zero reason why this event shouldn't OF happened

If I could like your post I would.

You're absolutely correct about this

150 people still working in the chicken plant I work at ....chicken is essential lol

If there was a plague pandemic some of you guys on here would be the 1st to go...

TS I’m not a fan of name calling but you sir are a fucking idiot.

Shouldn’t OF???

Isn’t it supposed to be:
“Shouldn’t OFF happened”?

Well, unfortunately, huge corporations don’t look at things in terms of who is and who isn’t a soy boy.

For them it’s a simple matter of risk vs reward.

And by those measures, continuing with the event was a monumentally retarded idea.

i got news for ya dumbass, we basically will be until a vaccine is developed or the entire globe has been infected and tens of millions die
Another and more realistic option is that one of the many drugs now in clinical trial for treating Corona will turn out to be effective enough, that we feel comfortable enough for the virus to spread once again. That one is my bet as to the solution for this and then we'll have the vaccine sometime in 2021.

Where do you get your information?
Well it's quite clear from his prose and in depth medical analysis that he is highly educated in a number of fields

Dude puts the anal in analysis

Good to see you Purple, miss shooting the shit with you

Well it's quite clear from his prose and in depth medical analysis that he is highly educated in a number of fields

Dude puts the anal in analysis

Good to see you Purple, miss shooting the shit with you

Hey same to you Hugh. How you doing my man? I'm hanging in there but it's more about stuff like family and going a bit stir crazy. Thank goodness for walking.

Last edited:
I swear the MMA fanbase has gathered a group of the most idiotic people on eart. My god !

Back