There's absolutely zero reason why this event shouldn't OF happened

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Fuck outta here with that Governor and all these sweet ass soy boys.
50 people in some closed private mma event is not harming anyone and isn't risking anyone's lives more than they are by fighting in a goddamn cage .

The hospitals being all full and understaffed is overstated AF and a crock of shit. There are hundreds of thousands of hospitals in the states right now being under no extra demand because of covid19. It's nonsense.

Just because there's states with many cases doesn't mean there isn't counties of 200k+ plus people with like 5 cases and literally NO ONE in the hospital from covid19.

Maybe 2 or 3 fighters on average go to the hospital after a card and that's gonna impact the nurses and doctors so much that it'll cause more problems with the pandemic? Bullshit.

Zero reason why this card couldn't OF went down.

EDIT: It's comical how 70% of you just posted on my thread to bash because I used "of" instead of "have", you petty fucks(I capitalized it on purpose). It's called internet slang or simply just making an error because I'm more focused on the content of a thread even if that means having a typo or grammatical error here or there. I know some of you are rubbing your hands, just looking for an opportunity to correct another person and feel good about yourself but believe me, I'm well aware , so if you don't want to actually discuss the topic, please just leave.

Last edited:
The UFC sold its soul to the devil when it partnered with Disney; a company that kneels down to a cucky governor and an 86 year old hag.

Putting on events during a lockdown at the very best only sends the wrong signal. So even at its very best, it is still quite bad. They made the right decision.

Taking medical advice from someone who writes "couldn't of" and "shouldn't of" is like taking medical advice from someone who writes "couldn't of" and "shouldn't of".

Last edited:
Putting on events during a lockdown at the very best only sends the wrong signal. So even at its very best, it is still quite bad. They made the right decision.
At the very best, it entertains people and brings some positivity to this situation. If they could take all necessary safety precautions and assure everyone's safety, I don't see the issue. Considering all the things Dana and co. have done over the years, this definitely wouldn't of been a pr nightmare for them.

Also, according to some doctors and experts, this strain of Coronavirus can stay in the air for up to 5 hours and live on surfaces like metal and plastic for up to almost a week so by that logic, we should stay quarantined for fucking ever.

It absolutely should have happened

They had it under decent control to be fair, I’m not being a just bleed tough guy and I don’t wanna sound like Schaub but this virus is literally killing old people and People in bad health (there are the ODD worldwide exceptions from a world of 5 billion people)

as long as the fighters don’t have bad health history and have been tested there really ain’t an issue

if I wanted to work right now I could, and trust me, working on building sites, sharing offices with 40 people in and out, canteens in and out, the full works is probably more dangerous than what the ufc were planning

The Legendary Fuckface, ladies and gentlemen!

if I wanted to work right now I could, and trust me, working on building sites, sharing offices with 40 people in and out, canteens in and out, the full works is probably more dangerous than what the ufc were planning

I trust you, thanks for posting this.

I'm disappointed that it's cancelled but it's understandable

If Unca Walt says something doesn't happen, it doesn't happen - that's reason enough. Reality just caught up with Dana.

It was never going to happen. I don't know why Dana didn't just accept this from the start like every other sensible person did.

Fuck outta here with that Governor and all these sweet ass soy boys.
50 people in some closed private mma event is not harming anyone and isn't risking anyone's lives more than they are by fighting in a goddamn cage .

The hospitals being all full and understaffed is overstated AF and a crock of shit. There are hundreds of thousands of hospitals in the states right now being under no extra demand because of covid19. It's nonsense.

Just because there's states with many cases doesn't mean there isn't counties of 200k+ plus people with like 5 cases and literally NO ONE in the hospital from covid19.

Maybe 2 or 3 fighters on average go to the hospital after a card and that's gonna impact the nurses and doctors so much that it'll cause more problems with the pandemic? Bullshit.

Zero reason why this card couldn't of went down.

Where do you get your information?

<Kobe213>

You sure? what do you do for a living Sherbro?
Android dev
Taking medical advice from someone who writes "couldn't of" and "shouldn't of" is like taking medical advice from someone who writes "couldn't of" and "shouldn't of".
Lmfao.
Well played.
Evaluating the validity of my point solely on grammatical errors tells me everything I need to know.

People like TS shouldnt have the right to vote or have children.

At the very best, it entertains people and brings some positivity to this situation. If they could take all necessary safety precautions and assure everyone's safety, I don't see the issue. Considering all the things Dana and co. have done over the years, this definitely wouldn't of been a pr nightmare for them.

Also, according to some doctors and experts, this strain of Coronavirus can stay in the air for up to 5 hours and live on surfaces like metal and plastic for up to almost a week so by that logic, we should stay quarantined for fucking ever.

i got news for ya dumbass, we basically will be until a vaccine is developed or the entire globe has been infected and tens of millions die

Back