There's absolutely zero reason why this event shouldn't OF happened

Not just fan base, but apparently promotion as well... Seeing that they were the ones who all collectively decided it was a fantastic idea to proceed with the event.
The same promotion you stay up until 5AM to discuss on forums like you're doing now Einstein.
Yes, the UFC looked completely amateurish during this whole situation. Just because we are fans of the sport doesn’t mean we can’t shit on the company for making terrible decisions. And this would have been a PR nightmare so yeah, I understand why people were calling them to pull the plug. Dana never had a location secured and anyone with a half a brain could see that.

Fuck outta here with that Governor and all these sweet ass soy boys.
50 people in some closed private mma event is not harming anyone and isn't risking anyone's lives more than they are by fighting in a goddamn cage .

The hospitals being all full and understaffed is overstated AF and a crock of shit. There are hundreds of thousands of hospitals in the states right now being under no extra demand because of covid19. It's nonsense.

Just because there's states with many cases doesn't mean there isn't counties of 200k+ plus people with like 5 cases and literally NO ONE in the hospital from covid19.

Maybe 2 or 3 fighters on average go to the hospital after a card and that's gonna impact the nurses and doctors so much that it'll cause more problems with the pandemic? Bullshit.

Zero reason why this card couldn't OF went down.

EDIT: It's comical how 70% of you just posted on my thread to bash because I used "of" instead of "have", you petty fucks(I capitalized it on purpose). It's called internet slang or simply just making an error because I'm more focused on the content of a thread even if that means having a typo or grammatical error here or there. I know some of you are rubbing your hands, just looking for an opportunity to correct another person and feel good about yourself but believe me, I'm well aware , so if you don't want to actually discuss the topic, please just leave.
The whole world is practicing social distancing and quarantine.

Businesses are closed, professional sport leagues are shut down, but these guys should be able to fight because you want it!

I imagine you stamping your feet and clenching your fists while throwing this tantrum.

Get over yourself, you selfish little kid

i got news for ya dumbass, we basically will be until a vaccine is developed or the entire globe has been infected and tens of millions die
Vaccine is not needed. Msm has overblown this into being more serious than it is. Take care of your immune system and the vast majority will be fine but you are correct in that a vaccine is coming and they will try to make it mandatory.

Back