The Real Scandal: U.S. Media Uses Falsehoods To Defend Joe Biden From Hunter's Emails

someone should look into that and report on what they find...maybe in a journal of some sort. Like an investigative journal or something.

Greenwald is more than welcome to present to us all the damning information he has. Or, he could continue to whine about the Intercept not running his story and then to proceed to give us no new information.

-Greenwald: "I can't believe my own "paper" won't publish this incredibly scandalous story with all this bombshell information!"

-Everyone: "What information do you have?"

-Greenwald: "Stay tuned for my next internet adventure where I will finally begin to discuss...."

It's been three weeks now guys. If you had anything, we would have seen it by now.

Bidens everything they said Trump was. Corrupt as day is long. But they all are. I'm green again.

This story is not the smoking gun you think it is. It just implies Biden could be involved in the same kind of corruption Trump and his family have already been established to have done.

I do agree the MSM have failed to adequately cover this story.

Thanks for having more courage than @ElKarlo and at least taking a shot.

Now, how do you know that "equity" referred to income? How do you prove that Hunter or Joe actually received this as income, and that they failed to subsequently report it?

The IRS does not care if the equity is not in currency form. You can not hide assets.

The Senate committee released the payment layouts. Thats the reason Bubolinski got his panties in a bunch.

You'd need a forensic audit to navigate the multiple LLCs the Bidens and their lawyer set up. This is why the Bidens lawyer was recorded saying "you will burn us all" when Bubolinski said he was coming clean.

The fact the feds are not raiding the homes and offices of all parties is a disgrace

someone should look into that and report on what they find...maybe in a journal of some sort. Like an investigative journal or something.
Yeah it's kinda funny that they aren't. And Shane on Darkballs, I actually addressed his bad faith question

I can't roll with blaming the father for something the son did. If they had all this proof why not present it sooner? They wanted to use it to sway the election at the last minute and then nothing would have come from it just like the Hillary emails.

Many here don't care thst the laptop was declared legit by Homeland security. It's all just a silly CT to them. Despite the collusion between the DNC, MSM, big tech and Wallstreet being quite obvious

What............ Did............ Joe................ Biden.................... Do?

I can't roll with blaming the father for something the son did. If they had all this proof why not present it sooner?

It's a last second hail Mary. What's incredible is that they're people who are completely unrestrained in creating a scandal. They can make up, as they've done before, scandals that are entirely fictional. Their only limiting factor is their imaginations. This is the best they could come up with?!

The real scandal is that the Trump re election campaign somehow managed to fumble this golden egg without even being tackled

Steve Bannon is rolling over in his grave.

Just goes to show what happens when you let your incompetent, unexperienced children run your campaign instead of a real professional assassin.

Somehow Rudy G managed to make people feel sorry for the deadbeat, corrupt, womanizing crackhead that is Hunter...and that was Before the whole Borat debacle.

I could be wrong, but wasn't their owner's equity loaned to them in some instances? If those loans are forgiven then the balance becomes income and taxes are due. Not sure if that's the scam here or not.

I mean, no one knows what the scam is because no one knows the context of these alleged comments. An email from one Guilliar to Bobulinski where they discuss equity being portioned out, doesn't tell us anything. What was the equity? Are you saying it was obtained illegally? Ok, as part of what? Was it a cash bribe? Was it taking an ownership stake in something? Do we know if any of the parties actually received any of this equity? And remember, on that same email, Bobulinski is also asking for 20 of that same equity. So is Bobulinski also guilty? Or is the 20 in equity reserved for him legit, but the 10 in equity reserved for H isn't? Ok, how?

Just saying that someone might have received equity doesn't tell us anything. Equity could refer to damn near anything monetary. I have equity in my house, my car, my bank account, ownership stakes in a few places. None of those are illegal, so an email detailing how Darkballs needs to be given 10 of the equity doesn't give us anything to evaluate, let alone declare illegal or unethical.

And again, none of these parties are coming out and clarifying what exactly they think happened. Instead we get drips and the occasional comment of "Person X has looked at the contents and verified they are authentic." Ok.....well what was authentic? That this email on Bobulinski's phone appears to be a genuine email? Great, but we still don't know what the fuck it pertains to.

Now do we really think if team Trump actually had anything here, they wouldn't just spill it all at once? Why the slow vague drip over the course of three weeks? Why not just come out and say, "I have evidence that Hunter Biden failed to report income in regards to ______". We get nothing anywhere near that specific. And that reeks to me of a campaign just trying to float shady sounding information without any context right before an election. After all, these emails are from over three years ago, yet no one felt the need to come forward until just now.

My standard isn't a severe one. Just put out enough information to where we can actually see evidence of criminal activity, or bugger off. Because right now this is about as damning as if I were to walk into a police station and hand them a copy of an email that read: "To Steve; We need to hold 10 for Cubo. Sincerely, Frank."

Greenwald is more than welcome to present to us all the damning information he has. Or, he could continue to whine about the Intercept not running his story and then to proceed to give us no new information.

-Greenwald: "I can't believe my own "paper" won't publish this incredibly scandalous story with all this bombshell information!"

-Everyone: "What information do you have?"

-Greenwald: "Stay tuned for my next internet adventure where I will finally begin to discuss...."

It's been three weeks now guys. If you had anything, we would have seen it by now.

This is the critique I had with some of the Wikileaks stuff. More of the story became “so and so has this evidence and is set to reveal it next week” or things like that. It allows you to put a narrative out there without substantiating anything.

I think it should be show the evidence and that’s when we’ll talk. I’m not talking about something that might be released in the future unless it’s something clear like a court ruling. That’s just a bad idea.

Yeah, it's on that line that says "unreported income".

And everyone else would know about this great loophole if you had just clicked that story saying “use this one weird tax trick that really works!”

Back