The Real Scandal: U.S. Media Uses Falsehoods To Defend Joe Biden From Hunter's Emails

And yet.....you can't say how.

How about a really easy one: One of the most damning pieces of "evidence" you lads have harped on is an email from one Gilliar to Bobulinksi that reads "Hold 10 in equity for H for the big guy." So, what is the equity here and how do you know that holding it is either nefarious or illegal?
So you're saying that out of26k emails I need to pick the most damning one? You realize that the emails paint a trend and thst one alone probably isn't enough to do anything unless it was against Trump. That you have to find a trend, selling influence and link it with getting paid ala 3.5 million Moscow and 5 million from China. A single email doesn't break this story and your assertion is based on you being smug.

True but I was laughing at the idea the media won't go balls deep on unfounded claims. The last 4 years prove otherwise.
I'd laugh too, but man this is some scary stuff that something that is real and obviously incriminating, can be just laughed at and covered up.

Lol at these bums being reduced to using Substack. What did Medium refuse to run it too? At this rate they'll be using pastebin for their big "stories" soon <Lmaoo>

Maybe Glen should get a job at The Gateway Pundit if he wants into get into the lucrative world of right wing grifting... Just a thought.

It's didn't work guys. No one cares about this fake story about a blind man's lost and found, or pdfs of fake emails with no metadata, or fake packages filled with fake documents delivered to fake Tucker Carslon on fake Faux News.

Even if it were all true and average suburban mom actually gave a single fuck, they will still vote out who they consider a racist piece of shit and the worst most corrupt criminal scum sociopath POTUS of their lifetime. Sorry it is what it is...

That Chinese guy trolled you idiots good with all those cock pics tho so that alone was worth it <45>

Lol at these bums being reduced to using Substack. What did Medium refuse to run it too? At this rate they'll be using pastebin for their big "stories" soon <Lmaoo>

Maybe Glen should get a job at The Gateway Pundit if he wants into get into the lucrative world of right wing grifting... Just a thought.

It's didn't work guys. No one cares about this fake story about a blind man's lost and found, or pdfs of fake emails with no metadata, or fake packages filled with fake documents delivered to fake Tucker Carslon on fake Faux News.

Even if it were all true and average suburban mom actually gave a single fuck, they will still vote out who they consider a racist piece of shit and the worst most corrupt criminal scum sociopath POTUS of their lifetime. Sorry it is what it is...

That Chinese guy trolled you idiots good with all those cock pics tho so that alone was worth it <45>

{<jimmies}
You’re probably gonna get banned in 5-6 days.

If 1 investor holds funds for another nameless individual they are committing a crime by not reporting it.

You must report income

Thanks for having more courage than @ElKarlo and at least taking a shot.

Now, how do you know that "equity" referred to income? How do you prove that Hunter or Joe actually received this as income, and that they failed to subsequently report it?

We've said it before and we'll say it again: Until you lads can articulate what you think happened, the media isn't willing to rush in on an unfounded conspiracy.
This. So far no one has been able to type a cogent paragraph explaining to me what Joe Biden has actually done wrong.

I get that his son is a screw up. I get that his son got jobs he probably didn't deserve because of his last name.

But how is any of this even remotely news that should affect a Presidential election?

It is Hypocrisy: Level Red. They pushed the Russia hoax for years and went on and on about the sanctity U.S elections, only to do this.
I think it is "hypocrisy level red" to call the Russia investigations a hoax and then be all angry that the press isn't willing to whole-hardheartedly charge down the rabbit hole that you want them to.

And it isn't helped by the fact that the Trump campaign was using improper levers of power to try to get foreign governments to "investigate" Biden for them while he was running for the nomination.

Last edited:

Now, how do you know that "equity" referred to income? How do you prove that Hunter or Joe actually received this as income, and that they failed to subsequently report it?

someone should look into that and report on what they find...maybe in a journal of some sort. Like an investigative journal or something.

So you're saying that out of26k emails I need to pick the most damning one? You realize that the emails paint a trend and thst one alone probably isn't enough to do anything unless it was against Trump. That you have to find a trend, selling influence and link it with getting paid ala 3.5 million Moscow and 5 million from China. A single email doesn't break this story and your assertion is based on you being smug.

Well the point was to give you a single email that you could work with. Figured that way we could narrow it down to something more concrete than 26,000 emails set a trend.

But if you'd like to discuss a different set of evidence, that's fine. So you claim that someone was getting paid $.3.5 million by Moscow and $5 million by China. Which email or texts do you think best proves this claim?

I could be wrong, but wasn't their owner's equity loaned to them in some instances? If those loans are forgiven then the balance becomes income and taxes are due. Not sure if that's the scam here or not.

This. So far no one has been able to type a cogent paragraph explaining to me what Joe Biden has done wrong.

I get that his son is a screw up. I get that his son got jobs he probably didn't deserve because of his last name.

But how is any of this even remotely news that should affect a Presidential election?

I think it is "hypocrisy level red" to call the Russia investigations a hoax and then be all angry that the press isn't willing to whole-hardheartedly charge down the rabbit hole that you want them to.

You're talking about people who believed/believe Hillary Clinton ran a child-sex slave operation out of a pizza shop basement from a pizza shop that didn't even have a basement. That shit was mega thread after mega thread on Sherdog. They don't have the ability to think critically.

Back