Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research

I mean if the people who got paid did not actually do any tasks as were described by the mission statement of the 501C3, then yes that's corruption.
lol @ feigning a political aneurysm over a former vice president launching a cancer imitative that paid some dude with 20 years of relevant experience, with cancer himself and prolly richer than Biden, a few hundred K salary to be an exec at a cancer initiative the year after Biden's kid dies of cancer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/us/politics/biden-names-leader-for-moonshot-cancer-campaign.html

but hey, scumbag poor dumb bozo party on the sherboard as usual, which is the perfect demo for the NY Post.

There are tons of legitimate reforms that need to be made to the tax and compensation scams that go on with charities across the country. Real issue 100%. This "article" is a pathetic fake concern.
Nobody, the Bidens included, will deny they dumped their affiliation with this particular charity and that it potentially floundered thereafter once he ran for president.
And I don't even fucking like Biden lol and will be happy to criticize him now that he is in office if he does a bunch of corporatist bullshit.

Regarding the project's initiative : this is not the first instance that there's an effort in the medical field to pool data and records for more efficient use of resources. The undertaking is absolutely massive even just on one specific field and there are similar "projects" in other Western countries, they're literally throwing billions at them and the consultants are circling the boats like sharks. This is not some urgent money-raising efforts to buy some equipment but to build a completely new centralised system.
So you have a huge scale, very visible project done by well-known fixers / lobbyists (the inspiration came from a personal tragedy) and to raise money for a thing either 1. bigger than they expected, 2. didn't know what the hell they were really getting into (hence the name Moonshot I guess)
This was merely a DC circle-jerk think thank pet-project, stacked with Old Boy hires down the road to keep the pockets filled and cause and the name on people's lips. Good while it lasted I guess.
I think this is fucking ugly, even if it's legal.

The cancer indistrial complex is a total disgrace. Anyone who has a cancer charity has been proved to be a total and unequivicol dirtbag. From Biden to Susan g Koman to Lance Armstrong. Fuck them all to hell.
So mamy charities do this. Fuck em all.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

"Biden isn't corrupt! IT'S CHARITY'S FAULT." - The Fucking Sherdog.com War Room

<LikeReally5>

who let you out of your cage?

This is your rebuke

Whether they funded research isn't the point. Did they do anything at all worthwhile? There's no evidence of that at all. Instead, it was Biden using his dead son to funnel money to cronies. Really disgusting stuff.

Regarding the project's initiative : this is not the first instance that there's an effort in the medical field to pool data and records for more efficient use of resources. The undertaking is absolutely massive even just on one specific field and there are similar "projects" in other Western countries, they're literally throwing billions at them and the consultants are circling the boats like sharks. This is not some urgent money-raising efforts to buy some equipment but to build a completely new centralised system.
So you have a huge scale, very visible project done by well-known fixers / lobbyists (the inspiration came from a personal tragedy) and to raise money for a thing either 1. bigger than they expected, 2. didn't know what the hell they were really getting into (hence the name Moonshot I guess)
This was merely a DC circle-jerk think thank pet-project, stacked with Old Boy hires down the road to keep the pockets filled and cause and the name on people's lips. Good while it lasted I guess.
I think this is fucking ugly, even if it's legal.
I wonder what's uglier, starting a cancer initiative after your kid dies of cancer, or being you?

I wonder what's uglier, starting a cancer initiative after your kid dies of cancer, or being you?
I would say starting a charity whose sole purpose is to funnel funds to your friends based on a disease your son died from is pretty shitty.

The fuck you talking bout dude. Biden and anyone low enough to start a cancer charity and use their personal experience to fleece money from sympathizers is the epitome of a scumbag. How are we letting Biden off the hook here. God your TDS is out of control.

So quid pro Joe's promise to "cure cancer" if he's elected really just meant enrich his family and friends?

<Cage33>

Last edited:
A. The OP is an article, the journalist is the one stating it.
B. You really think a charity that spend over 90% of the money coming in on salary and the other 10% on retreats is a legit charity?

did you not here me say there may be some fuckery going on? the point is the article in the ts is bullshit lying and mis-framing and you gotta wonder, why? i am just uncomfortable with the blatant lying that is going on everywhere in politics.

Yeah this.
Another NY Post story preying on people who are dumb as fucking shit and have no idea how charities operate.

THAT SAID; the entire 501(c)3 / tax-exempt organization industry is crooked as all fuck.
They just don't give a rat's ass about exposing it, just some "look Biden has da charity AND IT GAVE NO GRANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Look at "Non-profit" hospitals. They're actually more profitable than private hospitals.

He probably has no clue about the inner dealings of these foundations let's get serious lol he could very well have no clue what's going on

Biden is a total scumbag..we coulda had Bernie.

Back