Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research

Your whole family tree.
Based on what? lol.
You're the neanderthal making up faux outrage over one high level pharma person getting a yearly salary of 400k for a few years to promote cancer initiatives because a super influential person had their kid die of cancer and wanted to do something and got some rich people to give money to it and they seemingly did what they said but then it petered out because he ran for president and won lol.
It's so hilariously a non issue, and indicative of you being somewhere between a gullible sheltered buffoon for misreading what has been reported and just a willful scumbag.

Once again: Biden is still a corporate stooge and I don't like him. Making up a fake story aside the normal activity of some person being paid well to be a charity executive is tabloid nonsense written toward a demographic of low class morons who can be easily riled by a six figure salary that their middling brains might never earn. You probably have never heard of Form 990 before, let alone looked at one.
Almost every single charity in the country has 6 figure leadership, even small ones, and ones with aspirations of doing major work throwing those sums at people is still underpaying them as a comp to their private sector opportunity cost. They paid one dude 400k, 1 lady 250k, and 3 others 150k for fulltime roles in cosmopolitan DC with not out of line with local compensation. Meanwhile I can easily pull up some total bullshit charity like "Focus On The Family" (antigay christian group loved by republicans) their employees are working out of fucking Colorado Springs making almost identical amounts to run a hate group in the cheap woods and you wanna cry about the Bidens ethically dropping their charity push because of a presidential run to avoid conflicts of interests?

If there was an actual story about who had donated, what favors it got them etc... that would be one thing, but it's not. Just a piece of bait for people with the minds of minnows.

Theres footage out there of Bidien touching up kids. I dont think this would have made a difference.

Despite the Whataboutism abounding here, this is bigger than you'd think.
Trump's was a Tax dodge. That's terrible.
Biden's is probably a way to lander money. That's instead if taking bribes directly, they go to the charity. Where it's all legal. Biden still gets crazy salaries and vacations out if it. Plus pay forward favors to members on the board.

Based on what? lol.
You're the neanderthal making up faux outrage over one high level pharma person getting a yearly salary of 400k for a few years to promote cancer initiatives because a super influential person had their kid die of cancer and wanted to do something and got some rich people to give money to it and they seemingly did what they said but then it petered out because he ran for president and won lol.
It's so hilariously a non issue, and indicative of you being somewhere between a gullible sheltered buffoon for misreading what has been reported and just a willful scumbag.

Once again: Biden is still a corporate stooge and I don't like him. Making up a fake story aside the normal activity of some person being paid well to be a charity executive is tabloid nonsense written toward a demographic of low class morons who can be easily riled by a six figure salary that their middling brains might never earn. You probably have never heard of Form 990 before, let alone looked at one.
Almost every single charity in the country has 6 figure leadership, even small ones, and ones with aspirations of doing major work throwing those sums at people is still underpaying them as a comp to their private sector opportunity cost. They paid one dude 400k, 1 lady 250k, and 3 others 150k for fulltime roles in cosmopolitan DC with not out of line with local compensation. Meanwhile I can easily pull up some total bullshit charity like "Focus On The Family" (antigay christian group loved by republicans) their employees are working out of fucking Colorado Springs making almost identical amounts to run a hate group in the cheap woods and you wanna cry about the Bidens ethically dropping their charity push because of a presidential run to avoid conflicts of interests?

If there was an actual story about who had donated, what favors it got them etc... that would be one thing, but it's not. Just a piece of bait for people with the minds of minnows.
Oh boy.
Slick lobbyist and a bunch of consultants use connections to pool donations into a charity that’s nowhere realistic in its goals and to keep a politician relevant only to dump the whole thing in a couple of years.
I am not outraged at all, I find this behavior ugly AF. And you’re the only one going on with your mouth-foaming rabies defense per usual, maybe because you’re as unbalanced as they come.

Last edited:
FUCK CANCER YOU MOTHERFUCKING MANLET NECKBEARDS!
FUCK THE BIDEN BOYS!
AND IF YOUR DOWN WITH THE BIDEN BOYS, THEN FUCK YOU TOO!

{<Mcgoat}

Oh boy.
Slick lobbyist and a bunch of consultants use connections to pool donations into a charity that’s nowhere realistic in its goals and to keep a politician relevant only to dump the whole thing in a couple of years.
I am not outraged at all, I find this behavior ugly AF. And you’re the only one compared to the mouth-foaming rabies defense per usual, maybe because you’re as unbalanced as they come.
She has me on ignore. Honestly three replies in and she starts yelling all kinds if stuff and gets like legit mad at everyone.
It's easier to ignore those types. No poont in it, and they won't even see your post, just read the first sentence and be mad, and have a canned angry reply

Despite the Whataboutism abounding here, this is bigger than you'd think.
Trump's was a Tax dodge. That's terrible.
Biden's is probably a way to lander money. That's instead if taking bribes directly, they go to the charity. Where it's all legal. Biden still gets crazy salaries and vacations out if it. Plus pay forward favors to members on the board.

Um, you do realize Trump has accounts with Deustche Bank and takes money from corrupt Russian and Kazakh sources, right?

Gotta love how, with no expertise whatsoever, you juuuust know Biden's shit "charity" is a money laundering scheme. LOL

Um, you do realize Trump has accounts with Deustche Bank and takes money from corrupt Russian and Kazakh sources, right?

Gotta love how, with no expertise whatsoever, you juuuust know Biden's shit "charity" is a money laundering scheme. LOL
Show me the proof on that. Seriously show me evidence that he is on the take. It's hearsay and you'll already established that allegations of corruption must be iron clad. Like before a jury right now. You've said it multi times
So it applies both ways, and you won't have one, but you'll oddly enough have the other. I find that rather......hypocritical

She has me on ignore. Honestly three replies in and she starts yelling all kinds if stuff and gets like legit mad at everyone.
It's easier to ignore those types. No poont in it, and they won't even see your post, just read the first sentence and be mad, and have a canned angry reply

She really seems unhinged.

Show me the proof on that. Seriously show me evidence that he is on the take. It's hearsay and you'll already established that allegations of corruption must be iron clad. Like before a jury right now. You've said it multi times
So it applies both ways, and you won't have one, but you'll oddly enough have the other. I find that rather......hypocritical

That's kind of the point. There is suspicion on Trump, especially considering he's being investigated for fraud in numerous cases. On top of that he works with the most shady brokers in Deutsche bank, literally the only people in that terrorist funding, cartel laundering entity who would deal with him.

He's also had to shut down a charity over? Misusing funds meant for charity.

But yet here you are, claiming with no information whatsoever, that Biden's non-charity is laundering money. As I said, LOL.

Looks like Biden took a page out of the Clinton playbook by having a bogus charity whose purpose is to pay off friends. I wonder what would have happened if this came out a few weeks ago?

https://nypost.com/2020/11/14/biden...-millions-on-payroll-zero-on-research-report/

A cancer charity started by Joe Biden gave out no money to research, and spent most of its contributions on staff salaries, federal filings show.

The Biden Cancer Initiative was founded in 2017 by the former vice president and his wife Jill Biden to “develop and drive implementation of solutions to accelerate progress in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis, research and care and to reduce disparities in cancer outcomes,” according to its IRS mission statement. But it gave out no grants in its first two years, and spent millions on the salaries of former Washington DC aides it hired.

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

Danielle Carnival, former chief of staff for Obama’s cancer initiative, the Cancer Moonshot Task Force, who took home $258,207 in 2018.

The charity spent $56,738 on conferences and $59,356 on travel that year. The following year, the travel expenditure swelled to $97,149, and the non-profit spent $742,953 on conferences, tax filings show.
But under grants distributed, it listed zero.

Simon had said that the main point of the charity was not to give out grants, and that its goal was to find ways to accelerate treatment for all, regardless of their economic or cultural backgrounds.

Biden headed up the Cancer Moonshot Task Force when he was veep after his son Beau died of a brain tumor in 2015. After leaving office, the Biden Cancer Initiative sought to continue such efforts to provide “urgent” solutions to treating cancer, according to a 2017 press statement announcing its launch.

SEE ALSO
Biden introduced Ukraine exec to VP dad: emails
The Bidens stacked the board with leading oncologists and celebrity cancer survivors, including musician Jimmy Gomez from the Black Eyed Peas.

After only two years, the charity “paused” its operations when Biden and his wife stepped down for Joe Biden’s presidential run.

Although the organization is still officially active, according to the IRS, Simon said in a 2019 interview that without the Bidens at the helm, the charity lost its edge.

“We tried to power through but it became increasingly difficult to get the traction we needed to complete our mission,” he told the AP in July 2019.

Neither Simon nor Biden could be reached for comment last week.

Wow, looks like the media are turning on Joe a lot sooner than expected.

That's kind of the point. There is suspicion on Trump, especially considering he's being investigated for fraud in numerous cases. On top of that he works with the most shady brokers in Deutsche bank, literally the only people in that terrorist funding, cartel laundering entity who would deal with him.

He's also had to shut down a charity over? Misusing funds meant for charity.

But yet here you are, claiming with no information whatsoever, that Biden's non-charity is laundering money. As I said, LOL.
And you missed where I said Trump was probably committing tax fraud or maybe I said evasion.
I think that's pretty much true.
Biden, whom we've seen his son's shad dealings, and who's son is under investigation for actual money laundering. Think its safe to say that this is suspicious and also would like to know who the donors are.
Was Trump's Chris mostly his own money or was it for outside sources? I don't recall

Back