Opinion So what about what is going on in Canada making my eyes burn in Massachusetts?

What kind of chickenshit picks a fight and then won't even clarify what he's trying to fight about?

Come on man name one of the people who ran in my countries last national election. Memes but no brains or what?

Calm down, nerd.

I just assumed you were American because most of your comments are stupid and they're notoriously low IQ these days.

Honest mistake, friendo. No need to go full internet gangster pleb about it.

<NewGina>

Calm down, nerd.

I just assumed you were American because most of your comments are stupid and they're notoriously low IQ these days.

Honest mistake, friendo. No need to go full internet gangster pleb about it.

<NewGina>

Happy to here at least you have the guts to admit you made a mistake, that's extremely rare here. As for the rest what you did was still bullshit and as for your opinions about my posts I'll forgive you for not being able to keep up. The Gina gif softened me up.

Happy to here at least you have the guts to admit you made a mistake, that's extremely rare here. As for the rest what you did was still bullshit and as for your opinions about my posts I'll forgive you for not being able to keep up. The Gina gif softened me up.

There's a difference between "here" and "hear", tard. Just a heads-up so you don't get mistaken for being an American again. I'd also recommend wiping your chin, if you know what I mean - but that's up to you.

There's a difference between "here" and "hear", tard. Just a heads-up so you don't get mistaken for being an American again. I'd also recommend wiping your chin, if you know what I mean - but that's up to you.

lol good one

btw, you got ripped off, that estrogen you are taking isn't a PED, it just makes you a bitch

lol good one

btw, you got ripped off, that estrogen you are taking isn't a PED, it just makes you a bitch

Not as much as that cock in your mouth does though.

<BC1>

Maybe try an extra pillow at the top of your bed, you'll get less brain damage that way.

Not as much as that cock in your mouth does though.

<BC1>

Maybe try an extra pillow at the top of your bed, you'll get less brain damage that way.

No idea what you are talking about, sounds like it may be be a problem for you personally and in your "community". I can't really spell out in capital letters what I mean cause certain things can get ya in trouble even in the war room.

Quebec I'm guessing btw

No idea what you are talking about, sounds like it may be be a problem for you personally and in your "community". I can't really spell out in capital letters what I mean cause certain things can get ya in trouble even in the war room.

Quebec I'm guessing btw

"it may be be a problem"... dude's literally stuttering.

<JonesLaugh>

GENPKQWW0-AA4-Izz.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/18/man-charged-canada-largest-wildfire-ever-nova-scotia

This is the same one right? Or am I tripping

So the dude in Quebec who pushed conspiracy theories of the feds lighting the fires on purpose to push their climate change agenda was the actually guy who started multiple fires?

Can’t wait for people to say he was a plant to discredit the conspiracy theorists

Reactions: PEB
So the dude in Quebec who pushed conspiracy theories of the feds lighting the fires on purpose to push their climate change agenda was the actually guy who started multiple fires?

Can’t wait for people to say he was a plant to discredit the conspiracy theorists
Either way the guy should die by fire and climate pushers should acknowledge that arson is a bigger problem

Either way the guy should die by fire and climate pushers should acknowledge that arson is a bigger problem
Well, the climate pushers have said climate change leads to drier seasons, leading to drier forests which are more prone to forest fires going out of control. Fires are going to start whether it’s unintentional human or natural fires. The whole intentional fire stuff is just ridiculous. I’d side with the environmentalists on this one.

Still over 100 burning in BC from what i heard on the radio a coue of days ago. Meanwhile i got a meter of snow over the last week.

Still over 100 burning in BC from what i heard on the radio a coue of days ago. Meanwhile i got a meter of snow over the last week.
Yeah. Not sure what constitutes a burning fire. There are probably smaller controllable fires? That’s crazy that they are still going.

Yeah. Not sure what constitutes a burning fire. There are probably smaller controllable fires? That’s crazy that they are still going.
They statistically include them even when they are small and contained, at least in Ontario, I'm sure BC is similar (in that regard only).

They statistically include them even when they are small and contained, at least in Ontario, I'm sure BC is similar (in that regard only).
How was the air up there in the summer. Was the air quality noticeably worse?

Back