International UPDATED: Vehicle Explodes on Bridge Between Canada and USA, Not Thought to Be Terrorist-Related

Well hopefully it was a couple of dumb ass thugs in a stolen car and not terrorists
So you hope that some poor bastard got his car stolen and exploded. You also hope that no terrorists died in the incident. That's pretty fucked up dude.

Jewish community center in Buffalo closes until after Thanksgiving holiday, citing car explosion​

From CNN's Rob Frehse

The Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo is closing through the Thanksgiving holiday “out of an abundance of caution,” after law enforcement recommended it does so, citing the Rainbow Bridge incident.

---

Umm, what?

Not sure how this is related. Seems a little CT at this point.
I think the "out of abundance of caution" means there's little to be concerned about but that there's no need to take a chance no matter how slight. Hardly pushing a CT.

I knew it! It was that devil rock band Kiss that made him do it.
It's time to ban rock and roll.

1272fa2c856e1b455fc6185ef9bd1c70.jpg

Well gee... didn't take long for the resident ct-tards to be served crow
If terrorism isn't a logical assumption, why did they close the other border crossings? Worried about a rash of freak accidents I guess. I reserved judgement in this one, but it is easy to understand why people lean in that direction. And it's not always hate driven (for some obviously).

If terrorism isn't a logical assumption, why did they close the other border crossings? Worried about a rash of freak accidents I guess. I reserved judgement in this one, but it is easy to understand why people lean in that direction. And it's not always hate driven (for some obviously).
It's one thing to lean. It's another to go off stating it like it's a fact and others buying into it immediately with zero evidence.

It's one thing to lean. It's another to go off stating it like it's a fact and others buying into it immediately with zero evidence.
And if you look back itt thats why I asked people for sources. But clearly the government was thinking terrorism too. Until it was ruled out, which is what has now happened.

And if you look back itt thats why I asked people for sources. But clearly the government was thinking terrorism too. Until it was ruled out, which is what has now happened.
Or they, like I, didn't know what happened so why not try to account for any possibility?

And I'm not taking any exception to what you've said ITT, just FTR. I wasn't intending to sound like I disagreed with your other post above. I too thought it might be the world's most incompetent attempt at terrorism--being dumb-sounding makes it more plausible in a way--but it's an entirely different line of thinking that leads one to ask about the ethnicity of the car's occupant(s) before there's the slightest bit of direct evidence suggesting it was a deliberate attack.

Or they, like I, didn't know what happened so why not try to account for any possibility?

And I'm not taking any exception to what you've said ITT, just FTR. I wasn't intending to sound like I disagreed with your other post above. I too thought it might be the world's most incompetent attempt at terrorism--being dumb-sounding makes it more plausible in a way--but it's an entirely different line of thinking that leads one to ask about the ethnicity of the car's occupant(s) before there's the slightest bit of direct evidence suggesting it was a deliberate attack.
Unfortunately we've been conditioned to assume things like this are terror/hate related. It's almost a relief when it ends up being just a horrible accident.

The only bright side is at least no places of worship will be lit on fire for this.

My gut also thought terror, I was just waiting for more facts

Unfortunately we've been conditioned to assume things like this are terror/hate related. It's almost a relief when it ends up being just a horrible accident.

The only bright side is at least no places of worship will be lit on fire for this.

My gut also thought terror, I was just waiting for more facts
Strangely, my gut discounted it as likely nothing so serious or deliberate based upon the tone of the reporting--it sounded to me like they had info they hadn't yet confirmed that indicated it wasn't. My logical brain thought it might be just because there was a kaboom.

Back