Rumored So Bedal is still not the sure fire next title contender at WW?

Nobody cares about him

His boring ass got curbstomped by Leon and milked a foul to be saved by the ref

It's after Ramadan first of all and second Belal is one of the rare Muslim fighters who did fight during Ramadan multiple times, for example he fought Luque during Ramadan
Multiple ufc fighters don’t want to fight soon AFTER Ramadan because it’s negatively impacting their training. That’s a major month before the fight where training is affected.

Anyway I’m just bringing up a potential excuse as to why Belal would be not in the 3 offers. There’s a big chance he’s already said he can’t do it at 300.

Of course, he could be getting skipped again. That’s possible too. But imo no way they can put him on a major fight at ufc 300. Way too boring. If he’s bitter, he should try being more of an exciting fighter.

Multiple ufc fighters don’t want to fight soon AFTER Ramadan because it’s negatively impacting their training. That’s a major month before the fight where training is affected.

Anyway I’m just bringing up a potential excuse as to why Belal would be not in the 3 offers. There’s a big chance he’s already said he can’t do it at 300.

Of course, he could be getting skipped again. That’s possible too. But imo no way they can put him on a major fight at ufc 300. Way too boring. If he’s bitter, he should try being more of an exciting fighter.

I know but Belal is an exception. He literally fought soon after Ramadan last year against Burns.

He said numerous times publicly that he wanted to be on 300.

If they can put Raquel Pennington on a main card they can perfectly put Belal as a co-main.

When your 'moments" as a pro fighter is trolling a couple of fighters....you suck at fighting lol.
Only a sherdogger could say this.

I love you sir but Till would end you without breaking a sweat.

lol @ Belal being the 13th floor of MMA discussion on this forum

Most obvious reason he will never ever get a title shot while war in Palestine rages? Because he's Palestinian and if he won will give a post-fight speech while wearing a UFC belt and a Palestinian flag around his shoulders. Can't happen.

What happens if you mention that obvious reason? Your thread gets banished to the "lightweight" forum. Humorously though threads like this can persist ASKING the question "why isn't he getting a title shot" ... it is just ANSWERING that question which is forbidden.

Fuck censorship. No censorship on the fighter bashing non-answer "lol he is too boring" by the way. Funny how that works...
Nobody deserves it more.
Only a sherdogger could say this.

I love you sir but Till would end you without breaking a sweat.

Just as fast as he ended his relationship with his daughter sir? Lol

Also, Ive said before to you that he lacked work ethic, which as we seen with BJ ...natural talent can only go so far.

Still nothing but respect you sir, you know that.

So pretty much Dana's first comment in the post conference after the numbers is praising Leon for saying yes to 3 fights for 300, Ariel reported last week that one of the many fights the UFC was trying to make was Leon vs Khamzat, so as crazy as it seems the UFC is still not set on giving Betal his TS, Dana did say they are trying to make 2 more fights for 300 so Leon vs Beval could be one of those but dude is pretty much the last pick to get a title fight at WW which seems insane to me.

Hopefully Merab has better representation working for him since he might be in the same position.

Insane? Have you seen bel fight? Boring AF.

Also he was crying the last time Leon beat him up. 300 doesn't need crying.

He did it to himself too.. he's brings all the excitement of Finch or Askren (with no where near Askrens mic abilities). Yes it's a sport but also a business you got to be able to sell and Belal is buy rate kryptonite.
No, fighters have to win. The UFC has to sell. One of them isn't doing their job and it ain't Belal

How’s Belal gonna fight at 300? He’s busy with Ramadan.
But he fights and trains during Ramadan all the time. His fight prep for Burns started during Ramadan. He even says he thinks he's better during Ramadan and that's why he doesn't turn down fights

"Remember my name" Belal Mustafa.

Back in the day WW was full of guys like GSP, Condit, Diaz, Lawler, Rory.

Look at what we have here now, boys.
Belal Mustafa knockin' on the door of a title shot.

It is what it is. The death knell for the WW division.

Back