Rumored So Bedal is still not the sure fire next title contender at WW?

Pechan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

So pretty much Dana's first comment in the post conference after the numbers is praising Leon for saying yes to 3 fights for 300, Ariel reported last week that one of the many fights the UFC was trying to make was Leon vs Khamzat, so as crazy as it seems the UFC is still not set on giving Betal his TS, Dana did say they are trying to make 2 more fights for 300 so Leon vs Beval could be one of those but dude is pretty much the last pick to get a title fight at WW which seems insane to me.

Hopefully Merab has better representation working for him since he might be in the same position.

It's bc he's just so boring and no one actually cares about him other than to make fun of his nickname bc he literally gives you no reason to remember his name other than to not watch a fight card with him on it.

That said he legit does deserve the title shit and don't see how at this point they can screw him out of one.

You made all this post to write Belal different ways, to sound funny ? <{hughesimpress}>
It's Belal?
uaKdx3.gif

I thought it was Bill.

So pretty much Dana's first comment in the post conference after the numbers is praising Leon for saying yes to 3 fights for 300, Ariel reported last week that one of the many fights the UFC was trying to make was Leon vs Khamzat, so as crazy as it seems the UFC is still not set on giving Betal his TS, Dana did say they are trying to make 2 more fights for 300 so Leon vs Beval could be one of those but dude is pretty much the last pick to get a title fight at WW which seems insane to me.

Hopefully Merab has better representation working for him since he might be in the same position.

Help me understand the cry here.

3 people were offered the fight and 3 people said no!!

Is your argument that Belal was NOT one of the three and that’s insane?!? Appears your argument is that he was one of the three, which would mean he was offered the fight and he turned down the fight!!

So help me understand your bitch about this. He turned it down!! What’s insane if he turned it down?!?

Leon saying yes to 3 fights doesn't mean much.

Some think "Oh so 3 offers means 3 other opponents were either unwilling or unable. That means Belal wasn't one of them because he would'e said yes"

But no one said anything about this being 3 offers that were guaranteed to be on 300 if both fighters agreed.

Maybe UFC were asking around "Hey Leon, you'd fight Belal wouldn't you? In case we need you" as a backup plan in case something else falls thru

Last edited:
*IF* what Dana said is accurate, that Leon accepted three different fights, none of which panned out, then Belal was *surely* one of the guys involved.

I think the timeline had a lot to do with it, and compensation could very well be another. I'm sure anyone who was presented with the opportunity figured they would get *paid* to headline 300 and perhaps the UFC gave them a reality check, so they declined and will roll the dice on getting the opportunity later, on a better timeline for them?

Help me understand the cry here.

3 people were offered the fight and 3 people said no!!

Is your argument that Belal was NOT one of the three and that’s insane?!? Appears your argument is that he was one of the three, which would mean he was offered the fight and he turned down the fight!!

So help me understand your bitch about this. He turned it down!! What’s insane if he turned it down?!?
Belal has campaigned for a fight at 300 and called for it multiple times. It's obvious he's not one of the 3 who were offered the fight and turned it down.

My guesses are Khamzat and Makhachev because it's so soon after Ramadan (Belal has fought during Ramadan multiple times) and Shavkat because he's injured and maybe needs surgery (waiting for more news about that).

The UFC is screwing up Belal so much it's not even funny for his haters at this point.

Back