• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland playing the victim card now

Both Sean's are fuckheads who need to shut up, but of course Strickland is playing the victim now. Yeah what O'Malley said isn't ok, but of course the shit talking is going to get worse when Strickland keeps it going.

Just what I'd expect from a piece of shit like you.

Criticizing someone's bad adult choices is no different than making comments about sexual abuse of a child.

You're a real winner.
He wasn’t sexually abused as a child, his dad just beat his ass.

Reactions: lsa
I agree with Strickland, big difference between making fun of a grown man's lifestyle choices which he has control over and doing so with a child born into the situation.

You're also making light of child physical and sexual abuse when you do this, which can't be compared as a subject to the swinger lifestyle or silly gay jokes about DDP and his coach.

It's seriously like if a WMMA fighter was making fun of an opponent for being raped, something horrible and out of their control.

Or if you made fun of an opponent for being tortured as a prisoner of war. It's a whole different level.

Last edited:
I agree with Strickland, big difference between making fun of a grown man's lifestyle choices which he has control over and doing so with a child born into the situation.

You're also making light of child physical and sexual abuse when you do this, which can't be compared as a subject to the swinger lifestyle or silly gay jokes about DDP and his coach.

It's seriously like if a WMMA fighter was making fun of an opponent for being raped, something horrible and out of their control.

That is cherry picking facts now that Strickland is a cry baby and creating a definition. Strickland made fun of anything and everything while going to the extremes. He repeatedly used homophobic slurs in the press conference, repeatedly has made sexist remarks towards women being relegated to the kitchens and not being allowed to vote. You can go listen to him on that POS lady who is trying to get the biggest men fanbase (by using generalized numbers to make the claim that men are more oppressed then women) for her channel called Pearly Truth or whatever the F her name is. Imagine being a woman who has been abused by a man and then having to listen to Strickland mock women for being given too much freedom. When women protested his comments, he made fun of them and mocked them claiming they have resulted in degeneration of society as a consequence of women being given equal rights. All the while claiming he was white trash. He mocked women several times implying women are merely objects for control, power and sexual gratification of men.

Most importantly, he is all butthurt when he himself condoned child abuse in the video Dricus posted in his response. In that video, Strickland is actually explaining the benefits of child abuse and saying fathers should beat up their kids. Dricus knew exactly what he was doing. He must have known about the existence of that video before he came to the press conference. That is why he did not post it until after Strickland turned into a cry baby in order to expose him as a hypocrite. He sandbagged it.

Strickland is a POS hypocrite. He makes fun of anything and everything going to the extremes. When he finally met his match who he could not shake off and when DDP came back stronger, he turned into a cry baby because he is not used to it.

Last edited:
imagine thinking theres a line to trash talk when you called out a dude's girl. either everythings off limits or nothings off limits. you can't pick and choose.

Or if you made fun of an opponent for being tortured as a prisoner of war. It's a whole different level.
sounds like a bunch of bitching to me. maybe strickland should keep the trash talking to a minimum then if he cant handle it.

That is cherry picking facts now that Strickland is a cry baby and creating a definition. Strickland made fun of anything and everything while going to the extremes. He repeatedly used homophobic slurs in the press conference, repeatedly has made sexist remarks towards women being relegated to the kitchens and not being allowed to vote. You can go listen to him on that POS lady who is trying to get the biggest men fanbase (by using generalized numbers to make the claim that men are more oppressed then women) for her channel called Pearly Truth or whatever the F her name is. Imagine being a woman who has been abused by a man and then having to listen to Strickland mock women for being given too much freedom. When women protested his comments, he made fun of them and mocked them claiming they have resulted in degeneration of society as a consequence of women being given equal rights. All the while claiming he was white trash. He mocked women several times implying women are merely objects for control, power and sexual gratification of men.

Most importantly, he is all butthurt when he himself condoned child abuse in the video Dricus posted in his response. In that video, Strickland is actually explaining the benefits of child abuse and saying fathers should beat up their kids. Dricus knew exactly what he was doing. He must have known about the existence of that video before he came to the press conference. That is why he did not post it until after Strickland turned into a cry baby in order to expose him as a hypocrite. He sandbagged it.

Strickland is a POS hypocrite. He makes fun of anything and everything going to the extremes. When he finally met his match who he could not shake off and when DDP came back stronger, he turned into a cry baby because he is not used to it.

For your female example, to be equivalent it would have to be Strickland endorsing Epstein Island to a girl that was there as an underage prostitute, telling her if she thinks Bill Gates fucked her hard she has no idea what he's gonna to her. Something along those lines. Would be absolutely horrible to say.

And I haven't seen the Strickland clip you're referencing but sounds like satire to me, considering his personal experience with it.

Its merely because the colon doesn't have a cervix to stop how deeply it gets penetrated.

Strickland is the idiot bully who can fight, but his vernacular and ability to troll like a pro sucks.
Its like a low budget McCrapster or Sonnen. At least with Sonnen, I appreciate his depth of knowledge and vocabulary/eloquence.

Strickland is like the trailer park troll. (with skills)

Last edited:
It's not about putting anyone down. It's about unravelling life changing shit at a presser that a lot of people never truly get over.

If you (not you) cried over Colby's remark yesterday then you shouldn't be ok with this one either.

It’s different Colby mocked Leon’s dad being murder.

Ddp mocked Sean having sex with his father when Sean was 24. ( Sean was tricked and he went over it extensively in an interview years ago)

I don’t agree with any of this personal shit and think Sean can be pretty funny but he can’t be surprised with ok the highly personal shit he spits.

Sean admitted DDP hit a nerve immediately

Did people think Sean was the type of guy who goes "Oh yeah, good one" when that happens?

That dude is wack, and it's great.

“Sean Strickland, Colby Covington, Dana White, and Donald Trump hurt my feelings.”

You whiny, little pussies. Shut up already. Be men.

I agree he has a point, but when you insult everyones private life all the time, be prepared for others to come back at ya. Don't dish it out if you can't take it boah

There is a difference between insulting someone’s personal decisions, and insulting something that was done to something against their will.

He's certainly not wrong at all. But he may also want to apply the same rules to the tremendous amount of things he makes fun of that don't personally effect him that he feels are open game.

I literally pointed this out within the past 10-15 posts in this thread lol

He checks all the boxes that closeted homosexuals do.

literally every single guy ive met in my life who says that word as a reflex response to being attacked is gay or bi. Never has there been a case where its not.

literally every single guy ive met in my life who says that word as a reflex response to being attacked is gay or bi. Never has there been a case where its not.
He's ashamed of himself for having the thoughts.

There is a difference between insulting someone’s personal decisions, and insulting something that was done to something against their will.
Neither are acceptable

Back