• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland playing the victim card now

What's that you said about reading comprehension? You fucking oxygen thief.

View attachment 1017892
And that is why I am saying you have low reading comprehension, and/or you are choosing to interpret something that is not there.

He is not saying bigotry is worse the child abuse. He says "neither are good" and he calls your question what it is - ridiculous. he does not set one up against the other, he does not rate which is worse. He does not say they are "equally ethically wrong" or even hints that that is his position.

Your whole argument is a strawman, and you are debating people over something they did not say. Which is no problem, unless you start acting like a moron and call people names - then you go from being wrong, or having misunderstood something, to being a moron.

That you quoted what he said, thinking it was evidence you were right, is mind boggling.

Last edited:
I guess there's no rules when you talk about

Someone's wife
Someone getting molested
Someone's character
Religion
Women
Race

UNLESS it affects you...

Looks like the macho tough manly man is actually the most sensitive one.

And that is why I am saying you have low reading comprehension, and/or you are choosing to interpret something that is not there.

He is not saying bigotry is worse the child abuse. He says "neither are good" and he calls your question what it is - ridiculous. he does not set one up against the other, he does not rate which is worse. He does not say they are "equally ethically wrong" or even hints that that is his position.

Your whole argument is a strawman, and you are debating people over something they did not say. Which is no problem, unless you start acting like a moron and call people names - then you go from being wrong, or having misunderstood something, to being a moron.

That you quoted what he said, thinking it was evidence you were right, is mind boggling.
The fact that clown @Spinkick KO is still posting pretty much confirms he's at or near the top of dumbest posters in the history of Sherdog. An impressive feat.

He was more concerned about the bigotry so he clearly equated them, and one would infer from that he finds bigotry worse and he, you and many others are willing to accept that child abuse is an acceptable response to racism/bigotry.

Also I never said he said it's worse, he demonstrated/inferred that. As I said he made an equivocation that neither are good, but was much more worried about the bigotry and then accepted an objectively indefensible position that child abuse/joking about is acceptable in the circumstances.
Then you accuse others of mental gymnastics and argue for your online buddy as he's too much off a pussy/halfwit to do it himself, aside from throw in some insults.

As I said I find your commentary and attempt at critical analysis cute. I give you props for trying and the persistent use of buzzwords and deflection. It's what moral relativists do when they want to argue the indefensible and are called out on it.

Last edited:
The fact that clown @Spinkick KO is still posting pretty much confirms he's at or near the top of dumbest posters in the history of Sherdog. An impressive feat.

So much projection mate, you should invest in a mirror for some self reflection.

Strickland is right. He attacks people's character. But it's not right to attack someone for what happened to them that's outside of their control.

There's probably a lot of Du Plessis fans around the world and now if even one of them is a victim of child abuse how would that make them feel. O'Malley too.... To know your favourite fighter thinks its funny you have been abused and makes light of the situation.

This is not what martial arts is about. A martial artist should strive to tackle any sort of form of tyranny or abuse.

Attack Strickland as a man. Not about what he suffered through as a child. That would be like attacking Ngannou because he was poor and an illegal immigrant. Its just dumb he didn't get to decide his circumstances.

Strickland is right. He attacks people's character. But it's not right to attack someone for what happened to them that's outside of their control.

There's probably a lot of Du Plessis fans around the world and now if even one of them is a victim of child abuse how would that make them feel. O'Malley too.... To know your favourite fighter thinks its funny you have been abused and makes light of the situation.

This is not what martial arts is about. A martial artist should strive to tackle any sort of form of tyranny or abuse.

Attack Strickland as a man. Not about what he suffered through as a child. That would be like attacking Ngannou because he was poor and an illegal immigrant. Its just dumb he didn't get to decide his circumstances.
Stop condoning the terrible things Strickland does. You reap what you sow.

Stop condoning the terrible things Strickland does. You reap what you sow.
Yes you do reap what u sow. Not saying he is a Saint. But in this situation he is right. Stick up for victims of child abuse. Otherwise your no different to a child molester.

I even said attack Strickland as a man and his character. Not about what his father did. He had no control there.

Yes you do reap what u sow. Not saying he is a Saint. But in this situation he is right. Stick up for victims of child abuse. Otherwise your no different to a child molester.

I even said attack Strickland as a man and his character. Not about what his father did. He had no control there.
If you stick up for Sean, you actively promote bigotry then.

I agree he has a point, but when you insult everyones private life all the time, be prepared for others to come back at ya. Don't dish it out if you can't take it boah

Sir you are an idiot....so many trash people out here.

So let's say your wife cheats on you and you take her back....I'm a co worker I get wind of it and tell everyone your a cuck. Everyone laughs at you.

Now let's say your daughter is molested and abused. I tell everyone haha haaaa and everyone at work says your 10 yo daughter is a whore and liked it

I bet you try to kill all of us

Cucking vs rape and abuse of a child is not equal asshole

You can stick up for someone without being a proponent of their hateful beliefs.

Just because you agree with one thing a person says doesn't mean you agree with them on everything.

I said he's no Saint... Just backing him on this one. Not good to make fun of child abuse on the Public stage where many fans could be victims.

I'm sticking up for child abuse not necessarily him.

besides people can change and improve. Nobody's perfect. Sean has been growing on me lately I used to not like him.

You are willing to defend DDP and promote and defend child abuse.

This really comes down to a simple lesson your parents should have taught you that two wrongs don't make a right. Obviously your parents did a shit job.

Yeah little disappointed at Sean I through would play it off say something like hey because I had such abusive child hood it turn me to the tough guy I'm today or something alone those lines but he lost control. Why talk about your childhood abuse if you think people not going to use that against you ?

You can stick up for someone without being a proponent of their hateful beliefs.

Just because you agree with one thing a person says doesn't mean you agree with them on everything.

I said he's no Saint... Just backing him on this one. Not good to make fun of child abuse on the Public stage where many fans could be victims.

I'm sticking up for child abuse not necessarily him.

besides people can change and improve. Nobody's perfect. Sean has been growing on me lately I used to not like him.
If he doesn't want people bringing it up, there's a simple solution that the big "man" adult could do about that. It's called being a respectful person and not bring up people's personal lives and mock them about it.

Hard to feel sorry for a guy that has no issue being a bigot towards others.

Yeah little disappointed at Sean I through would play it off say something like hey because I had such abusive child hood it turn me to the tough guy I'm today or something alone those lines but he lost control. Why talk about your childhood abuse if you think people not going to use that against you ?
Cause many people have children of there own or kid relatives

Black people make jokes of white people and everyone laughs

Go to the hoods and make jokes of black people as a non black guy let's see what happens

So turns out Strickland was the snowflake all along?

In all seriousness its a pretty dark topic to make fun of somebody about but Strickland can't talk about everybody else the way he wants and not expect the same treatment back.

Calling everybody slurs, talking about people's wives etc. You can't then cry when people bring up your own shit.
Lately, the smack talk has gone from smack to trash talk.. now it’s straight shit talk.

Smack talk is funny and witty - Nogera fed a carrot to a bus

Trash talk is edgy and pushes right to the line - Brazil you are a dump. all you filthy animals
Suck.

Shit talk is this dark type of talk these fighters are currently engaging in. Going super low and very personal. - at least my dad did not f**k me.

If he doesn't want people bringing it up, there's a simple solution that the big "man" adult could do about that. It's called being a respectful person and not bring up people's personal lives and mock them about it.

You maybe right. But the other martial artists should learn to "bigger man" sometimes. For me it's not about Strickland as much as it is about the fans watching.

Imagine if your a victim and already feeling like your life sucks and the one escape which you have is mma, but now the mma world is also is making fun of you. I'm just thinking about the fans who may be hating life right now. Don't want to hear your heroes make fun you do you.

Especially a guy like Sean O'Malley who has many young fans. They would be disappointed. That's what's on my mind. Not Strickland.

Hard to feel sorry for a guy who needs a forum husband/nutritionist to argue for him, were you watching from a chair in the corner while your buddy Oddmonster was typing away?

Back