The S*** in Sean Strickland (a Little Bit of YELLOW)

Just got over having Covid for the first time (not fun) lol.
Overall I'm doing pretty good though, still a bit tired.

Who ya got in this weekend's main event sir?
Dricus always seem kind of amateurish to me but he's clearly strong as a bull and he wipes people out I didn't think he could. Strickland seems better technically and obviously he was amazing against Izzy but I'm not sure he can take Dricus's power. Basically I have no fucking clue but gun to my head I'll pick Strickland I guess.

If you think that Sanchez guy was in the right here, you never trained before. That is a no go. Trying to break a limb with such a move, no chance to tap.

Last edited:
Walking away, backing up, avoiding up-close discussion ... "isn't scared?"

Learn to read body language, Junior.

He did back up but he talked his shit, and front kicked him. He didn't want to get into a real fight there. So Sean has talked mad shit but it's sort of his personality, but the guys there didn't really know him.
However this Orlando person risked injurying him deliberatedly. I take Sean to be in the right here. Also you talking shit bout Sean like you could hold a candle to him. But good to see you're not perma yellow anymore.

But you can't deny Strickland has publicly-posted videos of himself, beating-down (KOing) smaller sparring partners, right?

So he deserves a public boot-in-the-ass / humiliation, in the reverse, does he not?

Has he actually posted these videos? I don't recall ever seeing one. I also don't usually pay attention to a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff so it's entirely possible I just missed it.

Dricus always seem kind of amateurish to me but he's clearly strong as a bull and he wipes people out I didn't think he could. Strickland seems better technically and obviously he was amazing against Izzy but I'm not sure he can take Dricus's power. Basically I have no fucking clue but gun to my head I'll pick Strickland I guess.

Most honest analysis ever sir lol.

I picked Sean too, but Dricus has definitely surprised me especially against Whittaker.

Back