News Rinat Fakhretdinov Signed To The UFC

His recent KO of Spicely

He looks like a scary motherfucker too
Rinat_Fakhretdinov.jpg

I thought that he killed that guy lol

Did Spicely get cut from the UFC coming off one loss that was fight of the night?

Edit: I am a dumbass and didn't notice his first stint in the UFC

I thought that he killed that guy lol

Did Spicely get cut from the UFC coming off one loss that was fight of the night?

Edit: I am a dumbass and didn't notice his first stint in the UFC

He got hospitalised with a couple of bad weight cuts and they cut him IIRC.

He was actually 11lbs over for this fight too.

On a side note he did vacate a title in another organisation because he didn't want to fight Muslims, but I dunno if he'll continue with that stance on the UFC.

Of course he will, I've never seen two Muslim Russians fight in the UFC despite there being tons of them and several in the same division on occasion. It's why I never saw the point with Islam being hyped up while Khabib was champion.

Rinat looks a very decent addition to the middleweight division though, looking forward to it.

On a side note he did vacate a title in another organisation because he didn't want to fight Muslims, but I dunno if he'll continue with that stance on the UFC.
yeahhhh that would be lame. What div does he fight in? MW? so maybe not so many there anyway.

another guy with a padded record against garbage fighters who will get his ass kicked. Wow, he beat Eric Spicely, let's sign him right up!

Will they be allowed to say this guy's name on ABC without bleeping it?

He spammed that left jab, looping right hand over the top like 6 times. If you get hit with something like that in that situation, you shouldn't be a fighter...
You should go in there and show them how it’s done !!

Of course he will, I've never seen two Muslim Russians fight in the UFC despite there being tons of them and several in the same division on occasion. It's why I never saw the point with Islam being hyped up while Khabib was champion.

Rinat looks a very decent addition to the middleweight division though, looking forward to it.
Is this actually a thing? Do Muslim Russians really not fight one another? Is there a possibility of a Muslim Russian having to fight someone in the same division in the UFC? Like is everyone in on this? Or can you think of a pair that would actually fight one another for a belt? Like if Magomed Magomedov and Umar were in the same division would they fight for a belt? Even if they don’t hang out or associate?

Is this actually a thing? Do Muslim Russians really not fight one another? Is there a possibility of a Muslim Russian having to fight someone in the same division in the UFC? Like is everyone in on this? Or can you think of a pair that would actually fight one another for a belt? Like if Magomed Magomedov and Umar were in the same division would they fight for a belt? Even if they don’t hang out or associate?

They fight all the time in Russian orgs, but I think for the most part they'd avoid it given the choice.

It's mostly North Caucasus thing, I think. For example, Ismagulov was calling out Tukhugov (maybe other Muslims from Russia) and stated that he is open to fight Mustafaev and other guys. Taisumov, who is Chechen, said that he will fight Khabib if the fight will be for the belt (I think in that case Khabib = any other Dagestani). There were also a bit of controversy, when Evloev (ethnic Ingush) said that instead of fighting Magomedsharipov (ethnic Avar ot what is his ethnicity) he would prefer to move down in weight and fighting Yan. Yan didn't liked it and was like -- so you know me, trained with me together and would choose to fight me instead of fighting Magomedsharipov in your weight, who you never met?
And I think the reason is that in North Caucasus relationship between people of different ethnicities are not very good so a spark can start a huge fire.

Yay!!!!
Has been waiting for this my whole life.
Seriously... I just accidently seen him in the episode of "looking for a fight", why is it "BREAKING"? It's not like Sherbros have been talking about him for years.

sounds and looks like a tatar. i will def. join the hypetrain to support a tatarian stallion. haray haray rinat

first guy of many of us hopefully. Leading the way for tatar fighters, next up hopefully is Fanil Rafikov

first guy of many of us hopefully. Leading the way for tatar fighters, next up hopefully is Fanil Rafikov

Based on what I've seen from him in ACA Rafikov has quite a bit of work to do imo.

Back