fly - steve erceg
bantam - farid basharat
feather - isaac dulgarian
light - mateusz rebecki
welter - rinat fakhretdinov
middle - ikram aliskerov
light heavy - carlos ulberg
heavy - shamil gaziev

Are all of these just plodding, grinding wrestlers?

Are all of these just plodding, grinding wrestlers?
Erceg well rounded fighter, more accent on striking.
Farid well rounded fighter, more accent on grappling.
Dulgarian wrestler with heavy hands.
Rebecki well rounded fighter, more accent on wrestling.
Rinat wrestler with heavy hands.
Aliskerov wrestler with heavy hands.
Ulberg striker.
Gaziev well rounded fighter, more accent on striking.

Carlos Ulberg? What are you guys smoking? He’s been so sheltered in his UFC run and paired up against unathletic one dimensional strikers, he’s also looked very vulnerable with his pedestrian grappling and his striking striking defense is a massive liability. He can’t check kicks and leaves his chin in the air in most exchanges, he’s gotten away with it because he’s fought very slow guys for the most part.

Carlos Ulberg? What are you guys smoking? He’s been so sheltered in his UFC run and paired up against unathletic one dimensional strikers, he’s also looked very vulnerable with his pedestrian grappling and his striking striking defense is a massive liability. He can’t check kicks and leaves his chin in the air in most exchanges, he’s gotten away with it because he’s fought very slow guys for the most part.
Tell me someone who have more potential in LHW.

Tell me someone who have more potential in LHW.

Menefield is slept on for sure far harder strength of schedule. Ulberg only gets favorable match ups because he’s on Izzy’s crew, I don’t think he’s even on Dustin Jacobs’s level.

Menefield is slept on for sure far harder strength of schedule. Ulberg only gets favorable match ups because he’s on Izzy’s crew, I don’t think he’s even on Dustin Jacobs’s level.
I disagree.
Ulberg is much more athletic, hits harder, fights behind his reach, does more damage and can follow it up with volume.

Menifield can test his TDD.
The enigma is how Ulberg will cope in wrestling and whether Menifield will crush him when he gets the flu. But in stand-up Ulberg will do half the work with lead hand control. You can't compare it.

It’s modern light heavyweight. He’ll probably be able to top out at number 7 or 8 in the rankings.

also who the fuck is isaac dulgarian
A must-watch prospect. He is a wrecking machine.

Amateur and pro he is 9-0 with 9 first round finishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back