Keep an eye on Rinat Fakhretdinov tonight (Dagestani Voldemort)

Didn’t this dude show horrible cardio in one of his last fights?
Or am thinking of somebody else

good shit TS. his victory over Kevin really opened my eyes. he was super humble about it afterwards as well. i looked up some footage of him after that fight and was surprised he's much more of a grinding wrestler than expected.
regardless i hope he goes out and gets the W.

Aren't Tatars from Tatarstan to Mongolia?
He considers that he represents Tatar nation

no bro. Tatar nation as it currently stands is in Tatarstan Russia, look up Kazan. Tatars populate many parts of Russia, they are everywhere.
They are not mongol, even though the fake history labeled mongols as mongol-tatarian, the real history is quite different. Even these tatars are not real tatars, but this is not the conversation for sherdog.

I will not keep an eye out!

You heard it here first

Didn’t this dude show horrible cardio in one of his last fights?
Or am thinking of somebody else

His cardio has been fine imo, most of his complaints have been about blanketing Bryan Battle and not finishing Michaelidas, although he flash KO'd the former on the ground and rocked him standing. So far, I think he's looked quite promising.

Expecting a war against EDS though. That guy is very underrated.

Last edited:
no bro. Tatar nation as it currently stands is in Tatarstan Russia, look up Kazan. Tatars populate many parts of Russia, they are everywhere.
They are not mongol, even though the fake history labeled mongols as mongol-tatarian, the real history is quite different. Even these tatars are not real tatars, but this is not the conversation for sherdog.
And if we talk about fighters with Tatar roots
Taktarov said that his ancestors were Tatars with surname Tahtarov
Muradov said that his mother is Tatar
I am pretty sure that surname with which Justine Kish was born is of Tatar origin

@big franklin it's pretty obvious you're trolling people at this point with the absurd misattributions of ethnicity. Keep up the good work. Maybe reading the inevitable debates about central asian/caucasian ethnicity is your favorite way of learning more about this fascinating subject?

LOL@Dagestani. These guys are hilarious. Everyone is Dagestani now, said no one ever. Get a grip.

Takeover of the turkic speaking brotherhood. Represent Turkestan

Rinat, Mokaev and soon Ibo Aslan.

@big franklin it's pretty obvious you're trolling people at this point with the absurd misattributions of ethnicity. Keep up the good work. Maybe reading the inevitable debates about central asian/caucasian ethnicity is your favorite way of learning more about this fascinating subject?

Hey now, it's not my fault that he looks like he's from Dagestan!

Whats up with this new trend calling fighters "Vampire Khabib" and "Dhagestani Voldemort"?!
Next we will have White Wizard Whitaker, Saruman Stipe, Tanzanian Tiamat, Houston Hob-Goblin and Californian Cave-Troll.
LARPing much?!

TC absolutely failed geography class

Back