Keep an eye on Rinat Fakhretdinov tonight (Dagestani Voldemort)

big franklin

franklin
@Green
Reaction score
Dubbed by fans as 'The Dagestani Voldemort' due to his frightening power and close resemblance to the Harry Potter villain, Rinat Fakhretdinov (21-2), will be fighting tonight against Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (24-7).

Rinat has exceptional striking and grappling skills, and could potentially be a top 5 WW in a couple years time. He's 32, so not exactly a young buck, but he does seem promising. If he gets a finish tonight, I will be officially be boarding his hype train.

Just a reminder that in his last bout The Dagestani Voldemort retired Kevin 'Motown Phenomonen' Lee (in less than a minute).

giphy.gif

And he is from Mordovia. But his wife is from Dagestan.
He is not Tatar? My bad I thought he was marketed as the first Tatar in te UFC, something like that

He is not Tatar? My bad I thought he was marketed as the first Tatar in te UFC, something like that
being tatar has nothing to do with location, there are tatars all over russia

He is ethnic Tatar, just not from Tatarstan. Like Topuria is ethnic Georgian who was born in Germany or Tsarukyan ethnic Armenian from Georgia or Siver ethnic German from Russia.

The guy is Tatar, not Dagestani
Not even Caucasian, not even European

TS' shtick seems to be that anyone who is roughly from Central Asia/Causasus , or even from around Volga, like here, is Dagestani.

Doesn't matter if he's Tajik or Armenian. XD

being tatar has nothing to do with location, there are tatars all over russia
Aren't Tatars from Tatarstan to Mongolia?
He considers that he represents Tatar nation

Back