Media Kevin Lee names Ferguson, McGregor & Chandler as possible return opponents

Kevin and Chandler is the fight to make, damn sure 2 bangin' warriors !

I will never understand how this guy ever had hype. It's insane how many ppl buy into shit just bc the guy talks a lot of shit but never backed it up. I'll never understand the obsession with loudmouths, I get having a personality helps but shit talkers get so much hype for no reason.

The average MMA fan has an IQ of 80, its okay. As much as I love combat sports, they do invite the lowest common denominators. Dumb people like to hear other dumb people say dumb things.

This guy is either delusional or just absolutely stupid.

The winner/loser of Conor-Chandler, assuming it happens, will never fight a bum like Lee.

Reactions: mkt
The good thing for Kevin Lee is he'll always have a small fanbase that actually believes he has some untapped potential and can become the GOAT.
I think Erick Silva's fans all ran to Lee after Erick retired at the tender young age of 18. Both perpetually young prospects, just need a better camp, a few tweaks and some motivation...

Was gonna said that calling out Tony at this point is a really bad look but then I remembered that this dude went to a decision with a post sex cult Diego Sanchez.

I don't want to see Ferguson get KO'd by FKL, dear God, we shouldn't even have this discussion

I will never understand how this guy ever had hype. It's insane how many ppl buy into shit just bc the guy talks a lot of shit but never backed it up. I'll never understand the obsession with loudmouths, I get having a personality helps but shit talkers get so much hype for no reason.
He was never elite but let's not kid ourselves, at age 25 he had like 11 UFC wins (3 of which finishes over top 15 guys)

The hype was warranted it just didn't pan out (weight issues, poor/delusional attitude, and so-so camp). Nobody is calling him a world beater or anything present day, he even talked about coming back last week and hardly anyone liked his comment.

He thinks he is a legend and big name? He's a gatekeeper name.

Back