Media Kevin Lee names Ferguson, McGregor & Chandler as possible return opponents

I believed in him and he def had potential, but like tyron
something mental was going on.

my advice for the young bro is that he should do social media like his bro keith lee,
who is a god send to local disenfranchised communities, like theres more than life than UFC.
to be honest being champion of the ufc In my opinion kinda lost its shine, once you realize
how meaningless it is when it comes to Pay.
so try to do some celebrity boxing/mma fights. for one the competition may be easier
and two the bag will be bigger assuming you find the right dance partner. hell maybe try the PFL
or bareknuckles.. easier competition, and better pay. it is weird how danas son like him tho? and begged
for him to get a chance....anyway

THE UFC is not the hill to die on bro. dana doesnt pay you and the fans for sure
arent gonna like you, so go. save yourself the disrespect

How did anyone ever think this guy was championship material? Even during the summer of 2017, I didn't understand it. Hearing people like Joe Rogan calling him a "future champion" to me was about as egregious as him saying Ronda could beat half the men's 135 division. Joe Rogan definitely had some weird hard-on for him . Kevin is without a doubt one of the most unlikeable fighters to ever be in the UFC.

my advice for the young bro is that he should do social media like his bro keith lee,
I disagree. I think Mr. Lee should follow the footsteps of his warrior ancestors like Robert E. and Bruce. Even the musical ones like Geddy. Go forth, young Kevin, and do great things...a completely shot Diego Sanchez was only your first test...there will be many more!

The good thing for Kevin Lee is he'll always have a small fanbase that actually believes he has some untapped potential and can become the GOAT.
That small fanbase is named Chael Sonnen

Give Kevin Lee to Chandler, while he's waiting for Fookin Nootin from Connor

I believed in him and he def had potential, but like tyron
something mental was going on.

who is a god send to local disenfranchised communities, like theres more than life than UFC.
to be honest being champion of the ufc In my opinion kinda lost its shine, once you realize
how meaningless it is when it comes to Pay.
so try to do some celebrity boxing/mma fights. for one the competition may be easier
and two the bag will be bigger assuming you find the right dance partner. hell maybe try the PFL
or bareknuckles.. easier competition, and better pay. it is weird how danas son like him tho? and begged
for him to get a chance....anyway

THE UFC is not the hill to die on bro. dana doesnt pay you and the fans for sure
arent gonna like you, so go. save yourself the disrespect
Something mental going on?
Woodley became champ and had multiple defenses. The truth is he just got old and comfortable. He won the title, had 1 title retention (draw against WB), and 2 title defenses within 365 days. Then went in to defend his title longer and still fight top level competition after he lost his title. People forget Luque said Woodley almost knocked him out with a punch in his they fight off a counter and Luque was seeing stars.
The truth isn't something mental was going in with Woodley. It's more so he just wasn't focused on fighting anymore and his life was progressing. He started to lose a step and got comfortable with life.

Something mental going on?
Woodley became champ and had multiple defenses. The truth is he just got old and comfortable. He won the title, had 1 title retention (draw against WB), and 2 title defenses within 365 days. Then went in to defend his title longer and still fight top level competition after he lost his title. People forget Luque said Woodley almost knocked him out with a punch in his they fight off a counter and Luque was seeing stars.
The truth isn't something mental was going in with Woodley. It's more so he just wasn't focused on fighting anymore and his life was progressing. He started to lose a step and got comfortable with life.
I agree but he also knew he had an incredible future as a rapper, actor and business owner.

I agree but he also knew he had an incredible future as a rapper, actor and business owner.
A few small cameos in made for TV programming.
Rapper? I'd rather listen to Shaq's albums.
Business owner? I do know he did have a few business ventures but I never knew enough to speak on it.

I find it easier to believe he made a few million and wasn't as hungry anymore.

I will never understand how this guy ever had hype. It's insane how many ppl buy into shit just bc the guy talks a lot of shit but never backed it up. I'll never understand the obsession with loudmouths, I get having a personality helps but shit talkers get so much hype for no reason.
The hype was based on some of his early performances in the UFC and it was justified, had nothing to do with his trash talk. In fact, I'd say his trash talk turned more people off from than made people hype him up.

Allof those names suited for 165. Kevin is the fighter in all of history suited for 165 👀👀👀

A few small cameos in made for TV programming.
Rapper? I'd rather listen to Shaq's albums.
Business owner? I do know he did have a few business ventures but I never knew enough to speak on it.

I find it easier to believe he made a few million and wasn't as hungry anymore.
I was being sarcastic. I'm not a rap fan or a good judge of it but the one song I heard (with 40-year old Holly Holm dancing in the background in booty shorts) was cringe for sure. He also wants to start some business that has MMA/boxing, music, crypto and all sorts of other things....it doesn't sound like a good idea (more like throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks).

In other words, I was being very sarcastic.

Back