Weili Zhang vs Tatiana Suarez
Dustin Poirier vs Rafael Fiziev
Michael Chandler vs Benoit St Dennis
Arnold Allen vs Ilia Topuria/Volkanovski
Umar Nurmagomedov vs Petr Yan
Nathaniel Wood vs David Onama
Rinat Fakhretdinov vs Myktybek Orolbai
Sharaputdin Magomedov vs Bo Nickal

Hot Take: Arnold Allen will be champ in 2024.

Jones vs Aspinal
Alex vs Hill
Khzatmat vs Bo
Dustin vs Colby
Volk vs Sterling
Gaethje vs Conor

Honestly, just really want to see Alex absolutely detach Hill from this realm we exist in.

If i can get that, I'll be happy.

Chandler vs Conor would be nice too.

Leon/Shavkat sounds pretty solid, BSD getting a top five guy would be amazing and my last one is Caio just getting a ranked opponent(ideally a top ten guy)

Sean O'Malley vs Cory Sandhagen
Leon Edwards vs Shavkat Rakhmonov

I believe Orolbai said he will be fighting at 155

Dricus vs Izzy would be really fun. Dricus vs Khamzat would be a tornado for 1.5 rounds until Khamzat gasses and Dricus finishes him.

Alex pereira vs Cyril Gane
BSD vs gaethje
Shavkat vs Leon
Bo nickal vs chimaev
Wonderboy vs MVP
Khalil vs jiri
Umar vs merab
Usman N vs shabily
Yan vs yadong
Almeida vs Blaydes

Alex pereira vs Cyril Gane
BSD vs gaethje
Shavkat vs Leon
Bo nickal vs chimaev
Wonderboy vs MVP
Khalil vs jiri
Umar vs merab
Usman N vs shabily
Yan vs yadong
Almeida vs Blaydes
Leon/Shavkat sounds pretty solid, BSD getting a top five guy would be amazing and my last one is Caio just getting a ranked opponent(ideally a top ten guy)
Pantoja vs Kape 2
O'malley vs Figgy
Yair vs Topuria
Benoit vs Gaethje
Shavkat vs Garry
Dricus vs Khamzat
Pereira vs Hill
Aspinall vs Jones
I'm so pleasantly surprised to see BSD in a lot of people's must watch list, his first UFC win being only 18 months old ! His progression since his infamous début is crazy, we all had high hopes for him here, but to be fair, I never expected him to get ranked so fast, and in such an entertaining way.

It's funny because I think that his absurd heart and toughness during that loss at WW against ZDS kinda helped his career, actually. With the awful ref, Zaleski who pissed hot, and Benoît still going back for a 3rd round, I feel that he benefited from that.

During his LW run, I don't think he was given a preferential treatment at all, and it seems that he has yet to reach his full potential ; IIRC he has yet to be in serious danger at that weight class, though. Obviously the top 10-15 is something else, so many killers that you could argue it's not even the same sport. Can't wait to see how he fares now.

we need another one night MMA tournament, the return of the ultimate ultimate.

K1 rebirth has been doing it again, it was exciting to see who can persevere and outlast. a champion was crowned. I think I read somewhere GLORY is going to do the same with their divisions.

It is time for MMA/UFC to come full circle and reintroduce the one night tournament system to a new fanbase, worldwide. Imagine the hype, the glory, the intensity, the victory, the stars that could literally be created in one night. the UFC can call it the ultimate ultimate, in the ultimate throwback to their roots and MMA in general.

In an era past the Conor McGregors, past Anderson Silva, past the PRIDE glory, and now relying on "champ-champ" "super" fights to try to sell PPVs, I say they go back to what got them to the dance and that is a proper one night tournament, sometime in 2024. it's another business move they can to keep things fresh, exciting, and get people talking. i would love to see it.

I don't see any of those as "dream fights". Dream fights to me are like GSP vs Anderson or Brock vs Fedor. Something like that. Not sure there's a lot of that level in UFC.

But I can tell you right now nothing currently available would get me as excited as Shavkat vs Khamzat. But only while both are still undefeated. If one or the other loses before they have a chance to meet, then 80% of the hype and excitement goes right out the window.

Letty Ortiz vs Alexa Grasso for WBMF title

Back