Matchmaking the Rest of the 2024 Schedule

Ok.....but how much did Fiorot gain in popularity by beating Rose? It didn't really do anything for her and she still had to go on to fight Blanchfield. Killing off the higher ranked contender and cementing herself as the number one contender did more for her than facing Rose.

Fighting X fighter who is lower ranked just because they have some name value doesn't really do anything unless it's Conor. Facing Blanchfield would do more for her and increase her ranking. Plus they've already been trash talking each other for the past year, there's a natural beef.

Ok sir Im not arguing with you.

Only quarrel I have is Pereira. I believe he will defend the LHW title at 301, which is crazy, but he just had an easy fight. Think he even had that in his contract for 300. If he wins that, then I think his next fight will be at HW.

Fighting X fighter who is lower ranked just because they have some name value doesn't really do anything unless it's Conor.
I mean it could...but not neccesarily here

Ok.....but how much did Fiorot gain in popularity by beating Rose? It didn't really do anything for her and she still had to go on to fight Blanchfield. Killing off the higher ranked contender and cementing herself as the number one contender did more for her than facing Rose.

Fighting X fighter who is lower ranked just because they have some name value doesn't really do anything unless it's Conor. Facing Blanchfield would do more for her and increase her ranking. Plus they've already been trash talking each other for the past year, there's a natural beef.
Nothing better than natural grass-fed beef

Only quarrel I have is Pereira. I believe he will defend the LHW title at 301, which is crazy, but he just had an easy fight. Think he even had that in his contract for 300. If he wins that, then I think his next fight will be at HW.
A few media members have quashed that idea unfortunately 😕

Back